Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone likes to laugh! Humor is one of the effective tools that can be used to make others happy. Suppose you are on a date, then what you will do to make your partner laugh? You prefer situational humor or pre-rehearsed jokes to make your partner laugh? :woohoo: :laugh:

You dont need to do anything, just watch the world around you and I am sure there are enough jokers out there and many humorous situations too, just that you need to be observant..

Really a great suggestion. They will make you laugh with lots of situational humors.
heheheheh nice suggestion, there is nothing better than watching people who are themselves jokers. Sit and watch them, no need to remember any jokes and situational humors :)

I thought you said while in company of your partner- would that mean you shall be watching each other and laugh out ? I think that will make it tragic in place of humorous. watchout. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

heheheheh nice suggestion, there is nothing better than watching people who are themselves jokers. Sit and watch them, no need to remember any jokes and situational humors :)

I thought you said while in company of your partner- would that mean you shall be watching each other and laugh out ? I think that will make it tragic in place of humorous. watchout. :laugh:

Silence speaks, but it can't generate all that required humour.
Thank you said by: suni51

Silence speaks, but it can't generate all that required humour.

Silence can bring humor but that will be created by others, that would have no efforts by you or your partner. that was the original point of this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Everyone likes to laugh! Humor is one of the effective tools that can be used to make others happy. Suppose you are on a date, then what you will do to make your partner laugh? You prefer situational humor or pre-rehearsed jokes to make your partner laugh? :woohoo: :laugh:

You dont need to do anything, just watch the world around you and I am sure there are enough jokers out there and many humorous situations too, just that you need to be observant..

Really a great suggestion. They will make you laugh with lots of situational humors.

Nothing to beat real life humor since it is spontaneous !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.