Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shobh De is one of her kinds who runs four different columns in different newspapers. With her wast knowledge of journalism and writing, she has enough experience to handle humor and witty part of the life.

Yes. She is. She has an uncanny knack of putting the things in a subtle way. And remember, her satire is simply bone-chilling. Her satire is not for thick skinned and thick skulled. I'm an ardent fan of her wonderful writings.

Shoba De started the film magazine Stardust i collaboration with Nari Hira...later moved away and wrote a few novels which were all well received.She is extremely intelligent and sensitive.This one can perceive when you hear her speak on news debates.She is able to put her finger on the right spot most of the times, while the politicians are rambling away..

She's brave. Never backtracks when it comes to giving a piece of her heart. I have compiled most of her last page Stardust columns.
Shoba de is extremely intelligent,talented and humorous.I love reading her books and columns where she is able to analyse a political situation in a forthright manner adding humor and some insight as well, this is one such hilarious writing about the current Devyani issue that has been going on and on...I am sure you will laugh your guts out.. :laugh: :cheer:
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/politically-incorrect/entry/tch-tch-uncle-sam-is-being-a-naughty-boy

Now a days this is in the news headlines. This is take much time to resolve.
Shoba de is extremely intelligent,talented and humorous.I love reading her books and columns where she is able to analyse a political situation in a forthright manner adding humor and some insight as well, this is one such hilarious writing about the current Devyani issue that has been going on and on...I am sure you will laugh your guts out.. :laugh: :cheer:
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/politically-incorrect/entry/tch-tch-uncle-sam-is-being-a-naughty-boy

Now a days this is in the news headlines. This is take much time to resolve.

Shobha De resolves the issue in her own inimitable satirical way. She has a compelling way of exposing the holes in the Devyani issue.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.