The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Does this mean that shinde supported any type of rape. we should understand the real meaning and sense behind words. When some crime is very heinous, we often say that such thing should not happen. It does not mean that we support lesser crime.

We understood what he meant. My question is why one should cling to a language in which he's not good. Being a central minister why he's not using Raj Bhasha?

He is good in language. There is no need to misinterpret him. Language is an imperfect means of communication. I remember that when something bad happens, it is said- This should not happen even to enemies. Does this means that some thing less severe should happen to enemy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Does this mean that shinde supported any type of rape. we should understand the real meaning and sense behind words. When some crime is very heinous, we often say that such thing should not happen. It does not mean that we support lesser crime.

We understood what he meant. My question is why one should cling to a language in which he's not good. Being a central minister why he's not using Raj Bhasha?

He is good in language. There is no need to misinterpret him. Language is an imperfect means of communication. I remember that when something bad happens, it is said- This should not happen even to enemies. Does this means that some thing less severe should happen to enemy.

If language is an imperfect means of communication, then the constitution should declare "sign language" ,as our National language.
Or official language.

If language is an imperfect means of communication, then the constitution should declare "sign language" ,as our National language.
Or official language.

Constitution and other legal documents are drafted by experts so as to remove any ambiguity. But when we talk, we cannot be so careful. But people understand each other according to common sense and the context. 'Sign language' will be most imperfect and difficult even though language is imperfect. We have no alternative to using language in spite of imperfection. All that we need is some sensibility and understanding context in which some thing is said. In the instant case, obviously there could be no intention of minister to say that he supported any type of rape. I hope this suffices.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Or official language.

Constitution and other legal documents are drafted by experts so as to remove any ambiguity. But when we talk, we cannot be so careful. But people understand each other according to common sense and the context. 'Sign language' will be most imperfect and difficult even though language is imperfect. We have no alternative to using language in spite of imperfection. All that we need is some sensibility and understanding context in which some thing is said. In the instant case, obviously there could be no intention of minister to say that he supported any type of rape. I hope this suffices.

Yes. It suffices.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.