Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is murdered quite brutally! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ]

LOL, there are far too many such flipflops happening when people do so without being mindful...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11089]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11090]}

ROTFL! Even I have witnessed many such incorrect usage in many places...probably the person who is handling these kind of work need to be taught basic English language and spellings, which will take care of at least the spelling if not grammar.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is murdered quite brutally! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ]

LOL, there are far too many such flipflops happening when people do so without being mindful...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11089]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11090]}

No need to teach. Just enjoy fun.

ROTFL! Even I have witnessed many such incorrect usage in many places...probably the person who is handling these kind of work need to be taught basic English language and spellings, which will take care of at least the spelling if not grammar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mr Lamba, please be practical. English as an international language has started to touch every aspect of our lives. Kindly do not going on complaining. So, do something. Your own Hindiwallahs are to be blamed. In the name of promoting Hindi, they neglect English. So, a vast majority of Hindiwallahs are absolutely stupid in English, and the standard is so bad in the Hindi belt.

But can you dare say that you will have only name boards in Hindi, and still do business? I challenge any damn Hindiwallah to do this.

The language is not a problem at all. How come in most of South India, English grammar is very good? Did South Indians do some mantra to master English?

And what about your own Hindi politicians -- the Yadav and the Mayawathi clans --- how happily send their children to the best of English medium schools? Do you know that the best IAS officers from the Hindi belt, took ( and always take) their examination in ENGLISH?

So, start cribbing about English imposition. It can never be imposed. English is a truly international language. Do not compare it with Hindi, for God's sake. Go about improving English standards in your Hindi belt. Or simply forget it and allow one entire generation to be left behind, when the whole world will prosper through English and thousands of your own smart Hindiwallahs will rule hundreds of thousands of people in your own places, making them absolute fools who can never relate to the outside world.

Stop complaining that English is a foreign language. If you do so, you are just showing your ignorance.
Mr Lamba, please be practical. English as an international language has started to touch every aspect of our lives. Kindly do not going on complaining. So, do something. Your own Hindiwallahs are to be blamed. In the name of promoting Hindi, they neglect English. So, a vast majority of Hindiwallahs are absolutely stupid in English, and the standard is so bad in the Hindi belt.

But can you dare say that you will have only name boards in Hindi, and still do business? I challenge any damn Hindiwallah to do this.

The language is not a problem at all. How come in most of South India, English grammar is very good? Did South Indians do some mantra to master English?

And what about your own Hindi politicians -- the Yadav and the Mayawathi clans --- how happily send their children to the best of English medium schools? Do you know that the best IAS officers from the Hindi belt, took ( and always take) their examination in ENGLISH?

So, start cribbing about English imposition. It can never be imposed. English is a truly international language. Do not compare it with Hindi, for God's sake. Go about improving English standards in your Hindi belt. Or simply forget it and allow one entire generation to be left behind, when the whole world will prosper through English and thousands of your own smart Hindiwallahs will rule hundreds of thousands of people in your own places, making them absolute fools who can never relate to the outside world.

Stop complaining that English is a foreign language. If you do so, you are just showing your ignorance.

English is and will always remain a foreign language in India. Hindi will spread gradually all over the country over the next few decades as cross country migrations increase. A national language should be willingly learned and not resisted. Yes, it should not be imposed. This was supposed to be a fun thread on delightfool mistakes in English language - let us come back to it after quickly having some Past Food.
This thread is not at all about whether English should be imposed or resisted or whatever, this is posted in humour and jokes and is meant only to provide some good, clean fun, which I hope, we can agree to enjoy. For serious debates, there is another thread posted by Manoj Lamba, you can post serious views there! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yet another sweet crime! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11105]}
images5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, Dwarakanathan
Hilarious Kalyani. It's not just a sweet crime, but an Iced crime
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Another sign board- Child beer sold here

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

English teaching lessons with funny jokes.
Another sign board- Child beer sold here

Curse the fate of Chilled beer. LOL.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.