Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Spelling Mistakes or .... ;) :laugh:

Free Cock ...lol

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10796]}

Here along with other specialties like Jin and vadka they even have child beer - (chilled)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10797]}

Here is one more for spelling mistakes
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10798]}

LOL...honestly, why not stick to your mother tongue - so much more dignified !

There is a wrong belief in the people using English even with blunders is a symbol of status.
enhanced-buzz-17357-1374617309-0.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
enhanced-buzz-16700-1374617238-1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
There is a wrong belief in the people using English even with blunders is a symbol of status....

Very true !...
A few more samples...

This is the utimate in spellings...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10799]}
One more Child Bear ( Chilled Beer) shop...LOL :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10800]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a wrong belief in the people using English even with blunders is a symbol of status....

Very true !...
A few more samples...

LOL this is so hilarious, although I am not able to figure out what BEEP might be??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very true !...
A few more samples...

LOL this is so hilarious, although I am not able to figure out what BEEP might be??

LOL kalyani, Beep is Beef... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true !...
A few more samples...

Yikes!! I had never heard of these dishes before! :laugh: :woohoo:

Very true !...
A few more samples...

LOL...cilli is chilly and carlic is of course garlic and maguriyan is the best of all - Manchriyan ... :cheer:

Very true !...
A few more samples...

LOL...cilli is chilly and carlic is of course garlic and maguriyan is the best of all - Manchriyan ... :cheer:

Some time ago, a funny story used to make rounds. The story says its not due to Gandhiji;s Satyagraha we won our freedom. English ran for their life unable to bear the torture caused by our English usage,
litercacy.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
B) B) For those who wanna know why the downfall of the rupee..please attend this class

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10804]}

Swetha Shenoy

Very true !...
A few more samples...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: Yes Garic I could make out but I thought maguriyan was some kind of 'Murgi' dish! :woohoo:

B) B) For those who wanna know why the downfall of the rupee..please attend this class

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10804]}

No wonder rupee is falling down!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.