Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mush in trouble !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10583]}

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Trouble in Mush's paradise!!!

Honestly, I am sure he never expected to find himself behind bars... :cheer:

Yes, I also never thought it could happen, especially after Kargil, I thought he would be put on a pedestal instead! But then that is Pakistan, all the top brass have to walk the bloody path. He is at least lucky for the fact that there is a return of a modicum of democracy there, miniscule thought it may!

Very true ! Now that he is out of power cartoonists are having the time of their life LOL

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10592]}

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is the best one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

:laugh: Oh my :laugh: I have seen many cartoons of late about Mushrraf. But this one rocks :P :P
021210satish.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Mush in trouble !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10583]}

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Trouble in Mush's paradise!!!

Honestly, I am sure he never expected to find himself behind bars... :cheer:

Yes, I also never thought it could happen, especially after Kargil, I thought he would be put on a pedestal instead! But then that is Pakistan, all the top brass have to walk the bloody path. He is at least lucky for the fact that there is a return of a modicum of democracy there, miniscule thought it may!

Very true ! Now that he is out of power cartoonists are having the time of their life LOL

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10592]}

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is the best one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

:laugh: Oh my :laugh: I have seen many cartoons of late about Mushrraf. But this one rocks :P :P

It is funny, wonder what he thinks of all this if he gets to see it ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10593]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
This last one is really hilarious, Musharraf having to sneak in to India like common terrorists! :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
All mushraf's photo is very funny.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10602]}

Be positive

Ha ha hA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is so funny, I am not sure whether Musharraf made any positive difference to any single person or not, but he sure has proved an inspiration to many cartoonists who are currently having a field day with him!!! :evil: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vaishnavi

Ha ha hA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is so funny, I am not sure whether Musharraf made any positive difference to any single person or not, but he sure has proved an inspiration to many cartoonists who are currently having a field day with him!!! :evil: :woohoo:

LOL, Musharraf has always been slippery, wonder what is happening with him now inside the prison, may be plotting something.... :P :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, vaishnavi
Poor Musharraf. stripped from top to bottom. I think his request to retain his cap is the crux of the joke

I know, when dictators fall, they fall hard ! That is what has happened with Musharaff who has done nothing but play deadly games with everyone around him to stay in control !

What makes the joke a great one is, his clinging to the cap shows his undying thirst thirst for Power.

This is what is called in Hindi- Rassi jal gai par bal nahin gaye ( The rope burnt but the curves remained intact).

Bal bhi chala jayega....remember Parvej sir, Z. A Bhutoo
Poor Musharraf. stripped from top to bottom. I think his request to retain his cap is the crux of the joke

I know, when dictators fall, they fall hard ! That is what has happened with Musharaff who has done nothing but play deadly games with everyone around him to stay in control !

What makes the joke a great one is, his clinging to the cap shows his undying thirst thirst for Power.

This is what is called in Hindi- Rassi jal gai par bal nahin gaye ( The rope burnt but the curves remained intact).

Bal bhi chala jayega....remember Parvej sir, Z. A Bhutoo

Hats off to this gifted cartoonist's great creation, a true reflection of the current times..
Some different picture of Gold

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10612]}

Be positive
Queing up in a civilised manner... :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10707]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.