Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Found this on the Facebook.... :laugh:

Dollar on escalator..
Rupee on ventilator...
Nation on ICU...
We people are in a coma...
Sonia in honeymoon...
Onion in showroom...
God bless India...!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hahahah Usha ji this is a good one!

I like that Sonia in honeymoon...heheheh

Probably we must have added "PM in a puppet and Sonia's son a muppet" or something like tat

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Probably we must have added "PM in a puppet and Sonia's son a muppet" or something like tat

LOL, that would have been apt....We have a silent PM who opens his mouth only when there is something to besaid about the Family and the nation can go to dogs ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that would have been apt....We have a silent PM who opens his mouth only when there is something to besaid about the Family and the nation can go to dogs ... :cheer:

Ha ha ha That is a great one Usha!

So we can also say that Ma'm is an expert ventriloquist as the silent PM only speaks when she gives the signal!!! :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha That is a great one Usha!

So we can also say that Ma'm is an expert ventriloquist as the silent PM only speaks when she gives the signal!!! :evil: :laugh:

That's even better lol, he speaks only when he is permitted to do so.... what a comedy our nation has been reduced to by the Congress party ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Mr Right caught in a wrong situation?????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10793]}

Mr Right caught in a wrong situation?????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10793]}

Ha ha ha! GReat one! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Speaks volumes about the entire political and administrative status in India! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Spelling Mistakes or .... ;) :laugh:

Free Cock ...lol

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10796]}

Here along with other specialties like Jin and vadka they even have child beer - (chilled)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10797]}
long-leave.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Free Cock ...lol

Here along with other specialties like Jin and vadka they even have child beer - (chilled)

Here is one more for spelling mistakes
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10798]}

Free Cock ...lol

Here is one more for spelling mistakes
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10798]}

LOL...honestly, why not stick to your mother tongue - so much more dignified !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.