Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why Shammi's movie titles are very naughty......junglee, bathamees, jaanwar, pagla kahi ka......non-stop list!!!!

Meera sandhu
I like shammi kapoors style . He brought a new style in filmy jagat.He was fatty but too much energetic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like shammi kapoors style . He brought a new style in filmy jagat.He was fatty but too much energetic.

Not only you Ram most of the people liked him. Actually he is the person who started a new trend of dancing in the movies many of his songs in the films still are liked by many of us though they have become too old now. :)

Not only you Ram most of the people liked him. Actually he is the person who started a new trend of dancing in the movies many of his songs in the films still are liked by many of us though they have become too old now. :)

I started loving Bollywood from my childhood hearing his songs only.
Kids love a lot of fun. At that time, only Rangoli and Chitrahaar. Among all songs shown that time, Shammi Kapoor's songs are most energetic and catchy. Isn't it? Song tunes are also marvellous.
Also, I love his distinct style of teasing heroines. ;) . Have you noticed it? :P :P
Perhaps, among the teasing heroes, he stands no.1 in Bollywood. Do you agree? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Kids love a lot of fun. At that time, only Rangoli and Chitrahaar. Among all songs shown that time, Shammi Kapoor's songs are most energetic and catchy. Isn't it? Song tunes are also marvellous.
Also, I love his distinct style of teasing heroines. ;) . Have you noticed it? :P :P
Perhaps, among the teasing heroes, he stands no.1 in Bollywood. Do you agree? :whistle:

I remember watching Rangoli on early sunday mornings.Shammi Kapoor had a charm that was distinct in its own way. A very different style of dancing and romancing his heroines he created a niche in the film industry.

Live in the present :)

I remember watching Rangoli on early sunday mornings.Shammi Kapoor had a charm that was distinct in its own way. A very different style of dancing and romancing his heroines he created a niche in the film industry.

Akele akele kaha jaa rahe ho...
Badan pe sitare...
Yahoo...
Tumse acha kaun hai
Batamees kaho...
Laal chadi...
are some of such teasing numbers....
I think teasing numbers is a 'must' for Shammi movies. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Badan pe sitare...
Yahoo...
Tumse acha kaun hai
Batamees kaho...
Laal chadi...

Ye chand sa roshan chehra..zulfon ka rang sunehra is another lovely song. The number of faces he made in one single song. Uncountable! :cheer:

Live in the present :)

Badan pe sitare...
Yahoo...
Tumse acha kaun hai
Batamees kaho...
Laal chadi...

Ye chand sa roshan chehra..zulfon ka rang sunehra is another lovely song. The number of faces he made in one single song. Uncountable! :cheer:

yes.....I loved the last part :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
can you name at least a few films in which he didn't tease heroine????? I doubt so..... :silly: :silly:
Is there any teasing song in Raj Kumar? :whistle: :whistle: Can you think? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Let me add one more...baar baar dekho.......

This particular song..I think heroine is teasing him :woohoo: :woohoo:
Dhandi dhandi hawa mein.......of film Prince. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Shammi Kapoor was really a good hero Bollywood would get back.His hard work brought him fame.I miss him very much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.