Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has acted in so many movies. Kashmir ki kali is one of them. I especially loved its song "ye chand sa roshan chehra".. ;)

deewana hua badal is my personal favourite, though all its songs are related to my childhood memories

Meera sandhu
He has acted in so many movies. Kashmir ki kali is one of them. I especially loved its song "ye chand sa roshan chehra".. ;)

deewana hua badal is my personal favourite, though all its songs are related to my childhood memories

Yes he was the best romantic hero of Indian cinema.His songs normally used to become hit. I like his songs like" Ye Chand sa roshan chehra"," Aye Gulbadan"," Baar Baar Dekho" and many more.He will always be cherished for his contribution towards Indian cinema. :)
His head shaking.....I really love it.
But my father hate it most, though he admire his songs

Meera sandhu

The way he used to dance in the songs its obvious people may not like him but there are people too who used to like his dance. :woohoo:

The way he used to dance in the songs its obvious people may not like him but there are people too who used to like his dance. :woohoo:

add me to that catagory :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Which your father's category?. :woohoo: :P :P :P

Which your father's category?. :woohoo: :P :P :P

No, add me to admirers' list of this head shaker :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Oh I have performed in my college function dressed as a boy of the sixties and imitated Shammi Kapoor's head shaking in the dance. It was great fun. :silly: :cheer:

Live in the present :)
Oh I have performed in my college function dressed as a boy of the sixties and imitated Shammi Kapoor's head shaking in the dance. It was great fun. :silly: :cheer:

what was that song?
Junglee..bathamees...jaanwar...pagla kahi ka... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
which one?

Meera sandhu

what was that song?
Junglee..bathamees...jaanwar...pagla kahi ka... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
which one?

You might get disappointed it was not any of the songs you are expecting :P We had a mix of some oldies like "badan pe sitare lagaye hue ho jane tamanna kidhar ja rahi ho " and a lot more ;) :silly:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.