Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Malayam movies have good message in it and of course gets easily nominated in film awards. I don't think people know the bad effects of drinking and ways to quite it but in the form of movie they can follow it more easily.

Most of the award winning films are from the state Kerala only since those films contain messages within it to the society.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Malayam movies have good message in it and of course gets easily nominated in film awards. I don't think people know the bad effects of drinking and ways to quite it but in the form of movie they can follow it more easily.

but let me tell you....Mohanlal has almost sketched his real life in this movie. he is also addicted to drinks and 2 months before, he did some ayurvedic treatments. so, this movie has made an impact on himself also :)

when superstars give such messages to fans, it's sure more people are to follow it.
most recently I have raed in forum, after Delhi, Kerala is highest in alcohol consumption. a small state but these much consumption :angry: :dry: really a worrying factor

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
has at least one member watched this movie :evil: :evil:
still waiting for your review :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.