The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy anniversary to madhubalaji.. May god bless you..

she is not alive now :blink:
Have you quoted so, knowing this matter? :unsure:

I am dedicating this valentine day to her, for her lovely screen presence and talent. :)

Yes Her smile is still alive. We can not forget this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Madhubala has been one of my most favorite actress and I have watched most of her films and tend to forget all else when she comes on screen.
Madhubala was born on Februray 14th , Valentines day, but the irony was that she was never happy in love. She was intensely in love and involved with Dilip Kumar but circumstances and her father played the villain and they had to part. She married Kishore Kumar on the rebound but soon after was diagnosed with an incurable heart ailment.

Madhubala was incredibly beautiful and to this day there has never been an actress like her as far as magical and mesmerising beauty, grace and talent is concerned...Madhubala was and is the most loved actress of Hindi cinema.

Mahal made Madhubala a star. It is with this film that she was noticed for her looks and allure and she began to blossom into the most Beautiful Hindi actress ever on hindi screen. Later she went on to act in many films until her swan song Mughal a Azam.
Mughal E azam is the kind of Historical film that is made once in a life time..This Magnum Opus was released in 1960 after nearly 12 years in the making .Many people believe that the film became such a huge success mainly due to its heroine, the other worldly beauty of Madhubala , the venus of Hindi cinema.
Madubala died at the relatively young age of 36 due to the heart ailment, never to be forgotten...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10169]}

Yes, she was breathtakingly beautiful and still she remains unsurpassed on that count. Kishor Kumar - who was more famous for subscribing to the tenet that life is more important to be taken seriously got rarely emotional in an interview on his relationship with his wife!!
chalitkanaamgaadi00352.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
[

Yes, she was breathtakingly beautiful and still she remains unsurpassed on that count. Kishor Kumar - who was more famous for subscribing to the tenet that life is more important to be taken seriously got rarely emotional in an interview on his relationship with his wife!!

I think it was the combination of that breathtaking beauty, her twinkling eyes and naughty expressions that made her truly special.She and Kishore Kumar together were a riot....they had great chemistry on screen. And other than Dilip Kumar, she and Dev Ananad made a very handsome pair.They acted in many films together - Kaala Paani, Sharabi, Jaali Note, Aaram, Niraala ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10194]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She looks nice with almost every actor onscreen......
I think Ashaji has sung most memorable and hit songs for her...most of them in funny and teasing mode

Haal Kaisa hai, Acha jee mein haari and above all 'Aayiye mehrabaan'.
O.P.Nayyar once told, this particular sizzling song brought two hearts together - Asha and O.P.

Meera sandhu
She looks nice with almost every actor onscreen......
I think Ashaji has sung most memorable and hit songs for her...most of them in funny and teasing mode

Haal Kaisa hai, Acha jee mein haari and above all 'Aayiye mehrabaan'.
O.P.Nayyar once told, this particular sizzling song brought two hearts together - Asha and O.P.

Both Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle have sung some of their best songs for Madhubala, but I too feel that Asha's voice suited her the best ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Such beauties are very rare to find now but she will be ever in our hearts as a great actress combined with grace and beautiful expression.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Thank you every one, we shall celebrate the day next year again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.