Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its a great movie no doubt, while watching this movie you really have to be on an edge so as not miss a scene or a word, a really unusual genre! Have you seen Leonardo's Shutter Island? Although it is of a different genre, his acting is really excellent in that one too!

Shutter Island?! Haven't seen it yet, but would love to see... Is it action movie or what?

It is a psychological suspense thriller and has been given quite an unusual treatment....I am sure you will like it since it is a little like Inception !

Thanks for the info.. I love this kind of Hollywood movie..In fact I was looking for a good movie, I guess I can download this one for my next weekends. B)

If you like psychological thrillers, try to see 1408 also. It is a psychological horror thriller and really good. Worth watching for great acting of John Cusack!

Kalyani, I had not heard of that film 1408, but just now looked up on the net, sounds very interesting ! John Cusack is a good actor and I have seen a couple of his films...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its a great movie no doubt, while watching this movie you really have to be on an edge so as not miss a scene or a word, a really unusual genre! Have you seen Leonardo's Shutter Island? Although it is of a different genre, his acting is really excellent in that one too!

Shutter Island?! Haven't seen it yet, but would love to see... Is it action movie or what?

It is a psychological suspense thriller and has been given quite an unusual treatment....I am sure you will like it since it is a little like Inception !

Thanks for the info.. I love this kind of Hollywood movie..In fact I was looking for a good movie, I guess I can download this one for my next weekends. B)

If you like psychological thrillers, try to see 1408 also. It is a psychological horror thriller and really good. Worth watching for great acting of John Cusack!

This one is also unseen movie.. I am adding it to my list. I love such kind of movies for sure and with that horror it will be even more cool. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Kalyani, I had not heard of that film 1408, but just now looked up on the net, sounds very interesting ! John Cusack is a good actor and I have seen a couple of his films...

I am sure you will like it a lot! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Matrix also was similar to Inception in many ways and Gattaca, also Total Recall and Minority Report, all brilliant in their own way and had very interesting themes !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Matrix also was similar to Inception in many ways and Gattaca, also Total Recall and Minority Report, all brilliant in their own way and had very interesting themes !

I haven't seen Gattaca, but Minority Report and Total Recall are some of favorites. They are really good movies and well made. Have you seen Aeon Flux? It is also an interesting concept!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I haven't seen Gattaca, but Minority Report and Total Recall are some of favorites. They are really good movies and well made. Have you seen Aeon Flux? It is also an interesting concept!

No I havent seen Aeon Flux although heard about it from my son, he is a great fan of Charlize Theron :laugh: ...I intend to see that one too... :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.