Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Joy Mukherji was the nephew of Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar... Some of is popular films are as follows ...
1, Hum Hindustani ( where he played a slightly negative role )
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
3, Phir wohi dil laya hoon
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado
Most of his films were box office successes ..

The list reminded me of the famous song from Ishara, " Chal Mere Dil, Leharaa Ke chal, Vaada bhi hai, Mausam bhi hai." composed by KA.

There was also Dil bequarars sa hai ...sung both by Rafi and Lata in different versions and He abdulla, naginwala aa gaya...all very popular songs !

Yes. they are evergreen. The song from Hum Hindustani, 'Hum Jab Chaleto, Ye Jahann Jhumey ', especially the chorus, "Tu roo ru Tur roo ru" are my faves.

Hum Hindustani had some very melodious songs like chodo kal ki baatein, Hum jab chale the , neeli neeli ghata...The song hum jab chale the was picturised on Sunil Dutt who was the hero and Asha Parekh was the leading lady, whereas Joy Mukherji had Helen as his leading lady -' neeli neeli ghata' and another lovely solo ' Raat nikhri huyi zulf bikhri huyi..was picturised on him and Helen !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Joy Mukherji was the nephew of Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar... Some of is popular films are as follows ...
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

The list reminded me of the famous song from Ishara, " Chal Mere Dil, Leharaa Ke chal, Vaada bhi hai, Mausam bhi hai." composed by KA.

There was also Dil bequarars sa hai ...sung both by Rafi and Lata in different versions and He abdulla, naginwala aa gaya...all very popular songs !

Yes. they are evergreen. The song from Hum Hindustani, 'Hum Jab Chaleto, Ye Jahann Jhumey ', especially the chorus, "Tu roo ru Tur roo ru" are my faves.

Hum Hindustani had some very melodious songs like chodo kal ki baatein, Hum jab chale the , neeli neeli ghata...The song hum jab chale the was picturised on Sunil Dutt who was the hero and Asha Parekh was the leading lady, whereas Joy Mukherji had Helen as his leading lady -' neeli neeli ghata' and another lovely solo ' Raat nikhri huyi zulf bikhri huyi..was picturised on him and Helen !

And that Lata melody, "Maajhi Mere Kismat ki " still lingers in my mind. I didn't see the film.
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

And that Lata melody, "Maajhi Mere Kismat ki " still lingers in my mind. I didn't see the film.

Oh Yes that is another very soothing and melodious song...Joy Mukherji's role in Ziddi with Asha Parekh was very good, in fact even the film was very entertaining with very nice songs by S.D.Burman - Raat ka sama,pyar ki manil mast safar, champakali dekho...and Mehmood and Shuba Kotes , mein tere pyar mein kya kya na banoo..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

Oh Yes that is another very soothing and melodious song...Joy Mukherji's role in Ziddi with Asha Parekh was very good, in fact even the film was very entertaining with very nice songs by S.D.Burman - Raat ka sama,pyar ki manil mast safar, champakali dekho...and Mehmood and Shuba Kotes , mein tere pyar mein kya kya na banoo..

None can remain unmoved without swaying when they hear the lilting Dholak beat in "Raat Ka Sama."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.