Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shagird and love in Tokyo was most popular film of Joy Mukherji.

"Love in Bombay" is directed and produced by Joy Mukherji. It is a hindi movie. This movie was discovered after his death.

Be positive
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Shagird and love in Tokyo was most popular film of Joy Mukherji.

"Love in Bombay" is directed and produced by Joy Mukherji. It is a hindi movie. This movie was discovered after his death.

Joy Mukherjee had his own audience and fans. He acted with most of the leading ladies of his time. His films were well sported by the music scored by top Music directors .
Joy Mukherji was the nephew of Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar... Some of is popular films are as follows ...
1, Hum Hindustani ( where he played a slightly negative role )
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
3, Phir wohi dil laya hoon
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado
Most of his films were box office successes ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Joy Mukherji was the nephew of Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar... Some of is popular films are as follows ...
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

Ek baar muskurado is not film of Joy Mukerjee. It is film of Shomu Mukerjee brother of Joy and father of Kajol. Tanuja was heroin of this film later he married with Shomu.
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

Ek baar muskurado is not film of Joy Mukerjee. It is film of Shomu Mukerjee brother of Joy and father of Kajol. Tanuja was heroin of this film later he married with Shomu.

The film was directed by Shomu Mukherji, who never acted in films. However, another brother Deb Mukherji acted in the film along with Joy Mukherji and the leading lady was Tanuja...I have seen the film !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

The film was directed by Shomu Mukherji, who never acted in films. However, another brother Deb Mukherji acted in the film along with Joy Mukherji and the leading lady was Tanuja...I have seen the film !

You are right I never seen this movie but I seen cover of disc of this film which of photo of Deb and Tanuja. thanks.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

You are right I never seen this movie but I seen cover of disc of this film which of photo of Deb and Tanuja. thanks.

Welcome, by the way anil, you have completed 1000 posts and you get 500 bonus points for which you need to send a mail to the admin informing him about the same...check your inbox as well...

Thank you said by: rambabu
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

The list reminded me of the famous song from Ishara, " Chal Mere Dil, Leharaa Ke chal, Vaada bhi hai, Mausam bhi hai." composed by KA.
2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

The list reminded me of the famous song from Ishara, " Chal Mere Dil, Leharaa Ke chal, Vaada bhi hai, Mausam bhi hai." composed by KA.

There was also Dil bequarars sa hai ...sung both by Rafi and Lata in different versions and He abdulla, naginwala aa gaya...all very popular songs !

2, Ek Musafir ek hasina
4, Ziddi
5,Ishara
6, Aao pyar karen
7,Love in tokyo
8, Shagird
9, Humsaya
10, Ek Kali muskayee
11, Ek baar muskurado

There was also Dil bequarars sa hai ...sung both by Rafi and Lata in different versions and He abdulla, naginwala aa gaya...all very popular songs !

Yes. they are evergreen. The song from Hum Hindustani, 'Hum Jab Chaleto, Ye Jahann Jhumey ', especially the chorus, "Tu roo ru Tur roo ru" are my faves.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.