Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi was really good as potrayed
I have not seen the movie, from electronic media heard about controversy, it seems a serious film. I prefer good comedy movie like recent Chennai Express in which Deepika had done exceptional roles, and it is a brilliant movie with nice treatment of humor.

Madras cafe is controversial subject but may be a better film than Chennai Express...In fact you are the first person who is praising the film...all others that have seen have been saying that it is bad film that is too loud and noisy !
I like this movie, yeah it is loud, as it is evident, the director Rohit Shetty from GOlmal series and Bol Bacchana, always use loud comedy including stunt scenes such as flying of cars so, it is always there with Rohit Shetty films. I like the treatment of story, and Deepika's typical Tamilian role, I think Shahrukh has overacted in many scenes there. I prefer not to see serious films such as Madras Café instead, read review from internet.

I like all kinds of films, mostly entertainers ...I love watching the old films with lots of entertainment, songs and also all those great actors and actresses.Compared to that the present day films look drab and less appealing although they may be technically superior....The problem is Shahrukh Khan who always overacts and can become quite a bore...

Overconfidence is root cause of going overboard. Shharukh's case is mixture of overconfidence, over self-show and a feeling of insecurity somewhere deep in his mind.
Absolutely, it is the perfect sentence of SRK personality and it reflects within its characters inside movies, and during movies, many a time, his self character overshadows the protagonist character of story and that creates over acting.

He always plays himself in all his films that is the whole problem, you never get to see him getting into the character in any film of his...Of course most of the films too are so shallow that there is no need for any kind of serious acting..

He always plays himself in all his films That probably explains him best , he does the same even while performing on stage, there is none bigger than him. He has to be the best 'I AM THE BEST' all others come later or behind me.

I beg to differ with you. In the present set of Bollywood actors Aamir stands high head and shoulders above all. No over acting or under acting. A judicious blend of histrionics and grace.

You don't have to differ with me, I am saying the same. Sharukh stands last on my favorite actors' list. It is his self boasting, I am talking about in his own words.

Extremely sorry. I missed the niche point in your thread. I got it now.

Never mind, that happens once in a while, but what I wanted to say was that he never keeps character of a movie in his mind but it is Shahrukh all the way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi was really good as potrayed
I have not seen the movie, from electronic media heard about controversy, it seems a serious film. I prefer good comedy movie like recent Chennai Express in which Deepika had done exceptional roles, and it is a brilliant movie with nice treatment of humor.

Madras cafe is controversial subject but may be a better film than Chennai Express...In fact you are the first person who is praising the film...all others that have seen have been saying that it is bad film that is too loud and noisy !
I like this movie, yeah it is loud, as it is evident, the director Rohit Shetty from GOlmal series and Bol Bacchana, always use loud comedy including stunt scenes such as flying of cars so, it is always there with Rohit Shetty films. I like the treatment of story, and Deepika's typical Tamilian role, I think Shahrukh has overacted in many scenes there. I prefer not to see serious films such as Madras Café instead, read review from internet.

I like all kinds of films, mostly entertainers ...I love watching the old films with lots of entertainment, songs and also all those great actors and actresses.Compared to that the present day films look drab and less appealing although they may be technically superior....The problem is Shahrukh Khan who always overacts and can become quite a bore...

Overconfidence is root cause of going overboard. Shharukh's case is mixture of overconfidence, over self-show and a feeling of insecurity somewhere deep in his mind.
Absolutely, it is the perfect sentence of SRK personality and it reflects within its characters inside movies, and during movies, many a time, his self character overshadows the protagonist character of story and that creates over acting.

He always plays himself in all his films that is the whole problem, you never get to see him getting into the character in any film of his...Of course most of the films too are so shallow that there is no need for any kind of serious acting..

He always plays himself in all his films That probably explains him best , he does the same even while performing on stage, there is none bigger than him. He has to be the best 'I AM THE BEST' all others come later or behind me.

I beg to differ with you. In the present set of Bollywood actors Aamir stands high head and shoulders above all. No over acting or under acting. A judicious blend of histrionics and grace.

You don't have to differ with me, I am saying the same. Sharukh stands last on my favorite actors' list. It is his self boasting, I am talking about in his own words.

Extremely sorry. I missed the niche point in your thread. I got it now.

Never mind, that happens once in a while, but what I wanted to say was that he never keeps character of a movie in his mind but it is Shahrukh all the way.

An actor who fails to enter in to the character he's playing is not a n actor
I havenot seen the movie but heard about its theme. LTTE is a liberation organization as its very name suggests. It is natural that Srilanka govt visualizes this organization as terrorist and treacherous. Rajiv Gandhi was murdered by this organization in a terrorist action by 'human bomb'.

Personally I believe that India should not have sent Indian army to fight the LTTE in Srilanka.

Now it is history. No benefit is shaking butter milk. India also send army in East Pakistan now Bangladesh.

Many such decisions were made by Indira Gandhi and bluestar operation was one such which resulted in her own death...Honestly you wonder what people see in Nehru/Gandhi family that they trust the nation in their hands...all that they have done is create unnecessary problems besides bringing doom over themselves...

Blue star operation was needs of that time. You are living much far from Punjab, we were felt flame of terrorism here. I saw one bomb blast with nacked eyes.
I havenot seen the movie but heard about its theme. LTTE is a liberation organization as its very name suggests. It is natural that Srilanka govt visualizes this organization as terrorist and treacherous. Rajiv Gandhi was murdered by this organization in a terrorist action by 'human bomb'.

Personally I believe that India should not have sent Indian army to fight the LTTE in Srilanka.

Now it is history. No benefit is shaking butter milk. India also send army in East Pakistan now Bangladesh.

Many such decisions were made by Indira Gandhi and bluestar operation was one such which resulted in her own death...Honestly you wonder what people see in Nehru/Gandhi family that they trust the nation in their hands...all that they have done is create unnecessary problems besides bringing doom over themselves...

Blue star operation was needs of that time. You are living much far from Punjab, we were felt flame of terrorism here. I saw one bomb blast with nacked eyes.

This is never understood what was exactly needed at that time.. Its about time that went wronng.. Decisions were wrong and everyone suffered..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes. it was need of the time perhaps the way they operated was not right. They should have taken the members and leaders of community in confidence before entering into temple. But as a member said, what is bygone is bygone and can not be brought back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes. it was need of the time perhaps the way they operated was not right. They should have taken the members and leaders of community in confidence before entering into temple. But as a member said, what is bygone is bygone and can not be brought back.

Tht's true and Sonia Gandhi has publicly aplogised for it on her m in laws behalf whatever the intention might have been....But goes to show how thoughtless the entire Nehru/Gandhi Khaandan was and now the Congress want to saddle the nation with another,probably the worst of the lot..don't they have any sense at all ? :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Till now i didnt even heard this movie name. But the title is bit objectable I suppose

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Till now i didnt even heard this movie name. But the title is bit objectable I suppose

Why do you feel it is objectionable?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen this film but not so good. The work of late Gandhi - I can not support as it went against to many tamil.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have seen this film but not so good. The work of late Gandhi - I can not support as it went against to many tamil.

This is what this particular forum question is about... If u have reasons who was good at that particular point please explain. Although movie was good and was shown with prospective of both sides...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.