Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ranveer Singh danced well in KBC for Ram Leela promotion. I think the movie will be good.

Latest is the movie has been banned by UP . Change in name did not help the movie. I think after seeing the present trend, it will be banned in other states too

Yes. The title like 'Raam Leela' 'Raas Leela' is not acceptable. But the movie can be screened by changing title and removing objectionable scenes.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-goliyon-ki-raasleela-ram-leela-banned-in-uttar-pradesh-1922788

Yes. The movie can be screened with the changes suggested by the court. But after removing the objectionable scenes, Sanjay will be left with a 'a Dal sans spices and salt', which will not bell the the cash registers of Box office, This was not the aim of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Now they have changed the name just by abbreiviating using first alphabet of each word. Thus the film has been given the title- GKRLRL. But the full form remains- Goliyon Ki Raasleela Raam Leela that anyone may decipher.
It seems it is deliberate by Banshali, having two of his last films drubbed in box office, it is deliberate attempt to create controversy in order to fetch huge attention.

Creating controversies deliberately to be in the limelight is an old trick in the show business.
Ranveer Singh danced well in KBC for Ram Leela promotion. I think the movie will be good.

Latest is the movie has been banned by UP . Change in name did not help the movie. I think after seeing the present trend, it will be banned in other states too

Yes. The title like 'Raam Leela' 'Raas Leela' is not acceptable. But the movie can be screened by changing title and removing objectionable scenes.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-goliyon-ki-raasleela-ram-leela-banned-in-uttar-pradesh-1922788

Yes. The movie can be screened with the changes suggested by the court. But after removing the objectionable scenes, Sanjay will be left with a 'a Dal sans spices and salt', which will not bell the the cash registers of Box office, This was not the aim of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Now they have changed the name just by abbreiviating using first alphabet of each word. Thus the film has been given the title- GKRLRL. But the full form remains- Goliyon Ki Raasleela Raam Leela that anyone may decipher.
It seems it is deliberate by Banshali, having two of his last films drubbed in box office, it is deliberate attempt to create controversy in order to fetch huge attention.

Either way it seems to be working in his favor since the film is one of the top grossers...People must be going just to see what is all the excitement about ?
I have not seen the movie, but from promos it seems something weird in dancing perhaps a new experiment and from box office it is working, then the controversy becomes beneficial for the movie.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Either way it seems to be working in his favor since the film is one of the top grossers...People must be going just to see what is all the excitement about ?
I have not seen the movie, but from promos it seems something weird in dancing perhaps a new experiment and from box office it is working, then the controversy becomes beneficial for the movie.

The aim of any producer is to make money by hook or crook. And creating a deliberate controversy is a part of their strategy, " Hook or crook."

In my own case the controversy has created a negative image of the film, whereas earlier going by the five stars given by Times of India review team, I was keen on watching the film.But now I dont want spend my hard earned money on that instead will watch it on the TV when they will definitely show it in a couple of months...I see that Chennai Express is already being shown..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my own case the controversy has created a negative image of the film, whereas earlier going by the five stars given by Times of India review team, I was keen on watching the film.But now I dont want spend my hard earned money on that instead will watch it on the TV when they will definitely show it in a couple of months...I see that Chennai Express is already being shown..

Yes this is very practical answer. I see those movies in theatre which is well choreographed action movies. Other movies can also be enjoyed at home on TV.

Yes this is very practical answer. I see those movies in theatre which is well choreographed action movies. Other movies can also be enjoyed at home on TV.

By watching the movies in theaters a movies quality will not change. A good movie will be good even if it is watched in village Tent theaters. A bad movie will be bad even if it is watched in a modern and well equipped Multiplex theaters.
In smaller towns like my native place where five movie theatre is there, but now most of them are filled with rickshaw pullers and same class of people and it is almost impossible to watch movie with peace of mind, it is better to see film from tv as most of movies will be broadcasted within two to three months or even lesser.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In smaller towns like my native place where five movie theatre is there, but now most of them are filled with rickshaw pullers and same class of people and it is almost impossible to watch movie with peace of mind, it is better to see film from tv as most of movies will be broadcasted within two to three months or even lesser.

Agreed. The point is if watching a movie in your choicest place will have an effect on the quality of the movie?
Ram Leela has become a hit movie. I am surprised to know this.
Ram Leela has become a hit movie. I am surprised to know this.

Why you are surprised? If you take in to consideration the amount spent for promotion of the movie, it should not be a surprise. At least I'm not surprised.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.