Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Bollywood lost taletented actress. She was died with cardiological arrest. 

usha manohar wrote:

This is worth reading since the film industry rests on physical beauty , popularity and success and to attain that the actresses go to any length often putting themselves in danger , thereby setting a bad example to their fans ..

http://www.newindianexpress.com/entertainment/hindi/2018/feb/25/from-sridevi-to-kareena-to-anushka-unrealistic-beauty-standards-fuel-a-disturbing-trend-1778770.html

That's a good article. Its true that the bad example set by them has become a trend. Even people in small towns are getting affected. Cosmetic surgeries is doing a brisk business. I am told that the cost of surgery has also come down in the last few years, making it more affordable.

There is so much coming out everyday and still so much suspense behind her death. Her body is still in Dubai. I am shocked with the unearthing facts and annoyed as well as the media is playing their dirty tricks as usual.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Untimely demise of Sridevi is a great loss to Indian cinema. She was simply awesome as an actress, really talented as well as beautiful. I guess since her death occurred in Dubai and that too all of a sudden, there are going to be a lot of speculations surrounding the circumstances of her death. Also, the events leading to her death does raise questions from the authorities in Dubai. But still, there is a limit to how much this needs to be discussed in public media.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No doubt that Sridevi was beautiful and a superb ly talented actresses. But there were too many things in her personal life . She was apparently obsessed with her looks. Boney Kapoor was almost close to banckrupcy but the mother and daughters expensive taste and craving for cosmetic surgery at the most expensive clinic in California was becoming difficult for him but he just would put up with all . This is something I had heard last year from a relative who is one of the biggest film makers in Hindi cinema now. . I don't know why these celebrities make their lives miserable. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In spite of all the money, good looks, I fail to understand why these people are so insecure about their looks that they keep resorting to surgeries. She may had had her own set of problems, who in life, doesn't have any for that matter? The point is that, past a certain age, everyone, celebrity or not, should stop for a moment to think as to where they are headed and why. Once you can do that and know where to stop, I guess, having a healthy attitude towards life is developed automatically.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar, Arunima Singh

All said and done , a great actress like her did not set a god example to either hr family or fans in real life...Her end was pathetic going by all reports  ...it is fairly evident that she was drunk, slipped and fell into the bathtub and drowned . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like all life, her life was also different and unique with it's own set of problems. She did not have a regular childhood. She was exploited by her own people and she exploited herself with cosmetic surgeries to stay glamorous. She had insecurities. She definitely was a successful figure but had a void in personal life. Like all lives, her life too was imperfect though she was a perfect figure on screen.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Please be patient. The most successful legal detective in Indian history S Swamy will petition the SC and the truth shall come out.

It is indeed a sad & shocking news. When my friend told me in the morning about this news I thought it must be one among those many rumours that Social Media is known for, alas! this turned out to be  true & unexpected. She was truly a legend in her own right where she made her own image in male dominated Indian Cinema, in fact in a situation where only Male Actors were considered as hero/protagonist Sridevi came as a path breaker to the Indian cinema acting in lead roles in different languages of film industry. She acted alongside great & versatile actors like Kamal Hasan, Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachan, etc & made her own mark in those films as well. Indeed it is a big loss to the film industry & their family. She was doing great films after her comeback with English Vinglish & Mom among the recent releases. Her fans & people around the globe will miss her charismatic & simplistic presence on the silver screen.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.