Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My article is approved and have got only points no cash, long back my article on letter was approved and even for that I got only points no cash. Why is it so ?

Please let me know your article url.

Btw.. having more than one link in forum signature is against forum rules, please remove one before any of our moderators take action.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There are many factor to get good cash credit only length of article does not matter to increase cash credit.

I think if you write article after doing some traffic research then you can get good success.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think a minimum of 25 rupees is to be fixed for an article with reasonable number of words.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I totally agree with Abid! It's highly demotivating for any serious article writers!
@ Fathima

From few days they are taking along time to approve and even to credit the articles. Even my article they took 2 weeks to approve and credit. I think they are busy with some other works also. so we need to wait until they credit. If the is more taken but not credited then we need to contact the concern person.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]I think a minimum of 25 rupees is to be fixed for an article with reasonable number of words.[/quote]
We can do that, but how many professional writers are willing to write on boddunan and how many other guys like us are willing to write here.

The next issue is, any professional writer is demanding astronomical rates which are not possible on any Indian website.

Third, we will loose our active community here.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanking you for sharing. one suggestion please don't reject the articles of new comer.please give some points atleast.they will be cheered.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yeah right i too vote to you sir min. amount should be decided as articles are getting 5 rps or 8 rps is just like negligible amount.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.