Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajeetharan,
I didn't notice this replies.Really it is a very good idea if it works.How it get charged is a question.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That is really very innovative and energy saving idea..Nokia has pickup again.
There is no surprise someday we will find solar energy mobile phones.. ;) :)
There is another technique available to charge nokia batteries by rubbing them against side of the match box!
[quote]There is no surprise someday we will find solar energy mobile phones..[/quote]

such phones are available in market but at very low scale...these phone are made in china...well known as Chinese phones..
Sunny Singh wrote:
[quote][quote]There is no surprise someday we will find solar energy mobile phones..[/quote]

such phones are available in market but at very low scale...these phone are made in china...well known as Chinese phones..[/quote]

Is it, but i think chinese phones are not trustworthy..Is there Nokia brands too
that is agood news because win the case of emergency if our battery end then we use peeple leaves for the cahrging
wow wow wow. what an innovative and creative idea.. hats off to nokia
Hope this will be released soon for the benefit of all.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Gautamkumar have you tried that trick of recharging you have suggested above for yourself.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.