Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Suni51. I thought there is a fixed value and so I was trying to calculate. Because at one other site, there is a fixed sum for a certain number of points. But when we get paid when we reach the threshold, do we know the conversion (or not even then)? I am just asking out of pure curiosity. I hope writing articles can make bucks faster here. Thanks again!

Actually a fixed percentage amount has been fixed for this section which is shared in between members and that purely depends on participation. Admin announces it every month with name s of the members and deposits in account. If you see the administrative threads for last few months you shall get a better idea. These may vary from 40/-80+ per share. A share is multiple of 1000 points. But yes articles and bonus are the main source of income here although there are many other options available.

That's something good - the numbers do give a certain idea. However, I need to ask you two more things regarding this
1. The shares are calculated in multiples of 1000 as you said, right? But what if a member (or me) is not able to reach those many points? Suppose, I accumulate 500 points, will it be considered as half a share and do I still qualify for that earning? I am only trying to clear things over here and not really fascinating about how much I will be earning.
2. Are points awarded to published articles as well? If yes, it will help give a push.
Please do get back, I really need to know these two things.

Abhijeet, for the point no. 1. there is no such thing as half a share. You get a share only when you accumulate 1000 points of above for a month. These points can be generated by participating forums, the more you participate, the more points you get. Other ways of scoring points are by asking and answering questions in Q&A section, submitting polls, quizzes etc.

2. Published articles do not get points but only cash credits. The better and more you write, the better your earnings from articles will be. Try to write articles which contain at least or more than 1000 words, you stand a better chance to earn more although there are some members who prefer to write shorter articles more than longer ones. It really depends on how you find it convenient, only a few longer and better paying ones or shorter and lesser paying but more in quantity!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
As I said I am new here and trying to understand things. So, that's one thing I understood from your reply to my first query. I will also try to explore quizzes and see how I can submit them and that they are also meaningful in nature.
I am really interested in writing reviews of some gadgets these days. So, I will try to write them as much as I can. I prefer to write at least 500-words for such article. They better suit the length and the readability interest remains.
Abhijit,

Follow the below steps, ( if you are not able to spend some time reading them, please come back when you have sufficient time. It is impossible for you to get started if you do not spend little time).

1. Read FAQs - http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html
2. Earning Points - http://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan/37-points-system-on-boddunan.html
3. Earning Cash credits - Check how can I earn money section on Dashboard section http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard.html

Queries:
1. Do points equal to cash credits?
No. you can use points only to participate in contests, go to higher ranks on forums etc. Presently only available contests is revenue sharing program. You get one share per 1000 points earned during the month. Value of share depends on the revenue of site and as decided by admin/me.

2. What is the value of each cash credit?
1 CC = Re.1

3. Minimum payout
1500CC

4. When do I get paid.
Within 6 weeks from the month you are eligible for payout. For example, if you are eligible in Jan 2013, you will get your check by March 2nd week, at max.

5. How many CC can I earn per article.
Theoretical limit is 100, purists and crazy fellows do not have any.

6. How much can I earn per Review?
Max 50 per review of Restaurants and Tourist Destinations. Mobile reviews gets fixed 50 points only.

Any other doubts, please do post your query.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes, I am reading things there. I am not totally blank about it.
As you said, I do need to post a query about the checks.
Can I get a direct bank transfer? Or is there only the cheque option at the moment?
You said that mobile reviews get 50 points. So do 50 points mean 50 cash credits? How lengthy the article should be in that case. I mentioned somewhere in today's discussions that I am planning to write some tech articles. So, it would be great if you let me know. I will have some idea about it.
Thanks
lpresently check is only way but will add other payment more depending on feasibility. you get only points for mobile reviews.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Abhijit,

Follow the below steps, ( if you are not able to spend some time reading them, please come back when you have sufficient time. It is impossible for you to get started if you do not spend little time).

1. Read FAQs - http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html
2. Earning Points - http://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan/37-points-system-on-boddunan.html
3. Earning Cash credits - Check how can I earn money section on Dashboard section http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard.html

Queries:
1. Do points equal to cash credits?
No. you can use points only to participate in contests, go to higher ranks on forums etc. Presently only available contests is revenue sharing program. You get one share per 1000 points earned during the month. Value of share depends on the revenue of site and as decided by admin/me.

2. What is the value of each cash credit?
1 CC = Re.1

3. Minimum payout
1500CC

4. When do I get paid.
Within 6 weeks from the month you are eligible for payout. For example, if you are eligible in Jan 2013, you will get your check by March 2nd week, at max.

5. How many CC can I earn per article.
Theoretical limit is 100, purists and crazy fellows do not have any.

6. How much can I earn per Review?
Max 50 per review of Restaurants and Tourist Destinations. Mobile reviews gets fixed 50 points only.

Any other doubts, please do post your query.

I have doubt recently I read somewhere that cash credit has been increased and now it is maximum of 180 INR we can earn from an article. It it so?.
lpresently check is only way but will add other payment more depending on feasibility. you get only points for mobile reviews.

Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I generally love writing about cameras too apart from mobile reviews. So, I guess, when I write the next mobile review, I will be posting it here first :lol: :lol:
I have doubt recently I read somewhere that cash credit has been increased and now it is maximum of 180 INR we can earn from an article. It it so?.
Please read the post completely before jump into the queries.
[quote]5. How many CC can I earn per article.
Theoretical limit is 100, purists and crazy fellows do not have any.[/quote]

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, RobertP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.