Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It seems chaos is going on as far as the points are concerned. After answering a question I got 5points. When it is voted up, I'm supposed to earn 5 points. These points are not added.

As if this chaos is not enough, I'm getting mails that my answer is voted down.

This should be urgently addressed.

I am also getting the same mails, your answer voted down but thankfully I am getting 5 points as I can check them at my profile page. But yes, probably the site update is still going on.

But these voted up points are not being added.

usha manohar wrote:
AKP wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

On checking my points I see that it has not been updated since November last and I dont think that cash has been credited for weekly bonus since a long time now....

Yes Points page is not getting update since long... But member of the week earning is getting update on earning page.. Last updated on 15th of this month.. 

But the earnings are not credited into my account since several weeks ...

Is it? I didn't know that as I was inactive since long. After this new site/system updated many things are not on the spot as before.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar

suni51 wrote:

rambabu wrote:

It seems chaos is going on as far as the points are concerned. After answering a question I got 5points. When it is voted up, I'm supposed to earn 5 points. These points are not added.

I am also getting the same mails, your answer voted down but thankfully I am getting 5 points as I can check them at my profile page. But yes, probably the site update is still going on.

Same goes for me, I get mails saying voted down, which is in fact vote up and the points not added.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

suni51 wrote:

rambabu wrote:

Same goes for me, I get mails saying voted down, which is in fact vote up and the points not added.

So, we are all the victims of the same problem. I request you and Sunil to take the initiative to talk with Maverick . Your talk with Maverick will have more weightage.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

suni51 wrote:

rambabu wrote:

Yes, I am also getting mail notifying that my answers have been voted down and need to revise my answers. Hope Maverick will look in to this if this issue is not corrected yet.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Did the points for being voted up were added? No. And that's the point to be noted by the Administrator. I don't mind even the mail says my answer voted down, if the points were added. Perhaps many such points were lost.

Did the points for being voted up were added? No. And that's the point to be noted by the Administrator. I don't mind even the mail says my answer voted down, if the points were added. Perhaps many such points were lost.

No the points for up votes in Answers are not getting added. I will send an email to Maverick requesting him to do the needful.

Incidentally, has anyone started using the Quote option while replying to forum topics? Initially, when we used that button, we did not get points for replying so we were copy-pasting the post we wanted to reply to. I am still doing that. So can anyone update me if Quote points are getting added?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I did reply to the topics using Quote. I'm not sure whether these points are added or not. I did not check . Now let me check.

rambabu wrote:

I did reply to the topics using Quote. I'm not sure whether these points are added or not. I did not check . Now let me check.

Have you checked? Are we getting points for it?

I checked. No. These points are not added

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.