The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

sir please don't do it please sir please give me one last chance, this will be my last chance please, you trusted on me many times please for the last time you trust me please sir, i touch your feet, i don't want miss this beautiful and lovable site please sir help me out for this time please sir, please members help me for the last time please, i promise i will not do it again please have some compassion.

i have submitted one article please check its my own written. 

And you have again played the dirty trick of entering in your plagiarized articles and locking them up. Even if any other editor check your article there is no chance you will get your next payment from this site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sir you all editors only said that they are copied content so i locked all of them because i don't want to copy or show any copy content in this site as it is not good for the site. as i promised to all of you i will not copy anything from anywhere again

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:sir you all editors only said that they are copied content so i locked all of them because i don't want to copy or show any copy content in this site as it is not good for the site. as i promised to all of you i will not copy anything from anywhere again

@Babusaroj, articles are rejected not just for copying but also for poor grammar and many other factors. If editor finds your content as copied, you can challenge as well but this is not the right forum. If you have any queries with your article status, shoot a query using contact us form. 

Editors can't do anything here once the article is moved forward to admin. Please do not post any queries on forum.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Babu saroj
Only one more help sir please tell the editors to check my submitted articles, they are not checking sir, i know i did the mistake and now i want to improve myself..

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I am sorry for my deed actually i need money urgently because my family is very poor and i have to pay my college fees this month so, yeah i copied only some of the article but not fully. I accept my faults and i also understood what you elders trying to say. Can you just give one more chance to show that i can write articles by myself. 

I know its hard for the editors and members but as your small brother can you forgive this time. I didn't did intentionally the situation forced me. I am really sorry. I say sorry to respected sir @suni and @kalyani and to all others whom i hurt and also to the admin because i break the rule of site. Please forgive this time give me one chance to prove myself

You have admitted that you have copied articles. What articles you want to be checked?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

thank you very much for leaving me this time and i promise i will work hard as other member does. and once again sorry @suni sir and sorry @kalyani maam. thank you admin and thank you members, now i request editors to lock this thread 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

thank you very much for leaving me this time and i promise i will work hard as other member does. and once again sorry @suni sir and sorry @kalyani maam. thank you admin and thank you members, now i request editors to lock this thread 

It is good for you to forgot your these articles and write some fresh. You also used copyscape to check copying matter before submitting article.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

It is good for you to forgot your these articles and write some fresh. You also used copyscape to check copying matter before submitting article.

Sir sorry but may i know what is copyscape?

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Sir sorry but may i know what is copyscape?

Honestly you are the limit !! Is it not common sense to Google snd find out for yourself what copyscape means?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu Saroj, you have already received an answer from admin himself and there is nothing further to be discussed on this issue. So I am locking the thread now. Do not create any more threads on this issue again otherwise appropriate action will be taken.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.