Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its gud yar.. u should also do more gud..
OK Thanks Lohit.I am gold boarder because of the posts in Forum.I think both forum section and article section should be gone hand in hand for making the site lively.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
ya i m also agree with u.. i get very less time in a day.. so thats why i give more preference for writing article because it takes time. I do forums work when i get some extra time..
I have submitted my first articles today and it is in the process of being reviewed.......

ok best of luck der for ur just started articles.. of how much word u ahve submit ur article
Total numbers of articles approved is 56 and the total cash credit for that is Rs.753. As i got few cash credits in polls, i reached the minimum limit and got the payment recently. The highest paid amount is Rs.60

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
very good ur.. its too godd.. go and also try to earn more payment this time........
Total articles - 43
Total cash for articles - Rs.1012

My average is around Rs.24 per articles. 50% of my total earning is from Weblinks and referrals.

But now they have stopped weblinks and getting money through referrals is very much difficult. So, the only option left is Article submission !!
I have earned 960 rs From web links and 485 from refferls, yes web link was good way for earning.. and also easy.
i submitted 5 article and my total is 43 for five
my highest earn is 15 for two articles

read my article some thing diff in that
"say thanks to cartoons"
"watching movies : bad or good"
:)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.