Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My heartiest congratulations to you Deepti on completing one year at boddunan! Your testimonial is indeed very tocuhing and inspiring!

You are one mean points-earning machine! Way to go gal!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deepti,
Many many congratulations to complete one year with Boddunan family.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Deepti I also completed 1.5 years in boddunan good to feel. I earn more than 5000 Rs nice too feel it.[/quote]

Thats nice Santosh.. CONGRATS and ALL THE BEST.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank You Kavita, Nagalakshmi, Kalyani and Abid.. :)

Thanks Kalyani for your kind words.. :) I am not point machine.. I see many more now... :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Many congratulations Deepti. You became most active member of boddunan in less time and always keeps it active. Wish you more successful years ahead and all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good to know that you have attain seniority in Boddunan which is indeed a great experience to share. And thanks for provided such a good testimonial. Congratulation once again and hope to see you continue for more such years.. :cheer:

congratulations DEEPTi for completing one tear in Boddunan...you are one of the most active member of boddunan.......hope to see you continuing for more and more years..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.