Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh no...Keep it with you as a good treasure and use it for 5 more years. After 10 years, you will really get a nostalgic effect :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Oh no...Keep it with you as a good treasure and use it for 5 more years. After 10 years, you will really get a nostalgic effect :laugh: :laugh:

Really it is a treasure.. I used my mobile as anything. But still it is in good condition. :woohoo: :silly: :lol: :laugh:

Vinu
Vinodh, the full form you have given for Ilove you is really wonderful.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Really it is a treasure.. I used my mobile as anything. But still it is in good condition. :woohoo: :silly: :lol: :laugh:

5 years old mobile really its precious :) .My any mobile never worked for 2 years and i have to buy new mobile after 2 years :) .I don't use my mobile for surfing.

5 years old mobile really its precious :) .My any mobile never worked for 2 years and i have to buy new mobile after 2 years :) .I don't use my mobile for surfing.

I used my mobile for all my purpose like listening music, playing games, surfing on net, watching video, sending messages everything... :laugh:

Vinu
Now many mobile with good camera are available in the market. I have also used it to capture many photo.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I used my mobile for all my purpose like listening music, playing games, surfing on net, watching video, sending messages everything... :laugh:

Mobiles with camera is the necessity these days as you cannot always carry your camera along with you therefore mobiles with camera in built are handy and can capture photos anywhere. :)
Alam's marriage thread is now filled with Vinod's mobile :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Alam, where are you?
At least you can post a comment on your marriage thread :(

Meera sandhu
It is good to keep phone with a camera.So it is difficult to choose a phone with high quality camera phone.I use one of them.
It is good to keep phone with a camera.So it is difficult to choose a phone with high quality camera phone.I use one of them.

I think alam,. you posted wrongly on this thread.
0037eee.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.