Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If computers can do all things then copy and pen are not sold in the market.There are many things for which we need copy and pen to write.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If computers can do all things then copy and pen are not sold in the market.There are many things for which we need copy and pen to write.

This is transitional phase. Presently, paper and computer both work. This is like the year 1957 when old currency and new currency of decimal system both worked together. Ultimately, pen and paper may go.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is transitional phase. Presently, paper and computer both work. This is like the year 1957 when old currency and new currency of decimal system both worked together. Ultimately, pen and paper may go.

Pen and paper will survive. People said a book will disappear in to oblivion with the advent of net. Printed books will be therere Pen and paper also will be there.

Pen and paper will survive. People said a book will disappear in to oblivion with the advent of net. Printed books will be therere Pen and paper also will be there.

I agree, we have to jot down a few things like list of shopping, best done on a piece of newspaper or a pamphlet coming with it with a ballpen around so casually.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree, we have to jot down a few things like list of shopping, best done on a piece of newspaper or a pamphlet coming with it with a ballpen around so casually.

Certain things will not vanish in to thin air from your life despite giant leaps in technology.

Certain things will not vanish in to thin air from your life despite giant leaps in technology.

Actually.. sometimes it does... now speech to text translation are there.. so you need not to write even.. just keep talking and it will keep writing.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Well, I was never in writing on paper, I was quite lazy even during my school time... So I can't blame on computer keyboard for sure.

Well, in advance technology voice command will going to take place.. Means you just have to tell what you want to write... So I can think about your future post similar to this one too..Lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Keyboard made many person lazy.many of them just forget to write with pen.They made a habit of writing with keyboard.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends now a days we don't use pen and paper so much. Most of the work is done on computers. This is eco-friendly.

it's true.....
a good point quoted :) :)
Virtual pages have reduced the consumption of paper pages a lot.
Now since, in most organizations they use computers for data input, storing and manipulation, not only time consumed is reduced, but also paper usage is reduced considerably.
earlier, one person need to search for hours to get a file. now it's not the case

No doubt virtual pages has reduced the consumption of papers but it is not really an eco friendly thing. Its carbon emission footprint is very high. But yes,It has many advantages compared to using pen and paper.
Friends now a days we don't use pen and paper so much. Most of the work is done on computers. This is eco-friendly.

it's true.....
a good point quoted :) :)
Virtual pages have reduced the consumption of paper pages a lot.
Now since, in most organizations they use computers for data input, storing and manipulation, not only time consumed is reduced, but also paper usage is reduced considerably.
earlier, one person need to search for hours to get a file. now it's not the case

No doubt virtual pages has reduced the consumption of papers but it is not really an eco friendly thing. Its carbon emission footprint is very high. But yes,It has many advantages compared to using pen and paper.

yes, a computer page can be erased and re-written....hence renewable :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.