Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyaji you have addiction of computers. Computer is such a machine which has spoiled many people. It will make you lazy and addicted with internet surfing and key typing. One day would become uneasy for you if you just don't type a single key or don't see the colourful pictures on the net. You will forget the whole world around you.

Madam I never search google for writing articles...
I have plenty of articles in my hand, enough to write 24 hours a day for the next 5 years or more :cheer: :P

A request..
Perhaps I may be requesting you for the 50th or 100 th time :silly:
I don't know why moderators are taking it easy :blink:
Please avoid double posts if possible

Meera sandhu
Sandhyaji you have addiction of computers. Computer is such a machine which has spoiled many people. It will make you lazy and addicted with internet surfing and key typing. One day would become uneasy for you if you just don't type a single key or don't see the colourful pictures on the net. You will forget the whole world around you.

I have plenty of articles in my hand, enough to write 24 hours a day for the next 5 years or more :cheer: :P

A request..

We respect senior members and therefore do not interfere in there posts. You know what I mean. They know better than us. Don't you think so??? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A request..

We respect senior members and therefore do not interfere in there posts. You know what I mean. They know better than us. Don't you think so??? ;)

what to do, moderators are not doing their work properly. :angry: :angry: :cheer: :cheer:
I am watching the same mistake for past 10 months
she is not even opening my PMs :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

A request..

what to do, moderators are not doing their work properly. :angry: :angry: :cheer: :cheer:

sshhhhh, she may catch you on similar posts. "Jiske ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosron par patthar nahi marte" Rajkumar in film Waqut. :laugh:

A request..

sshhhhh, she may catch you on similar posts. "Jiske ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosron par patthar nahi marte" Rajkumar in film Waqut. :laugh:

so funny....
let her catch me if she can.. :laugh: :laugh:
Ok, let us return back to our topic...... :angry: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
First of all, no rule has been mentioned for consequtive posts. Secondly I have not submitted similar posts. Both the posts are different and they are neither a continuation of the first one nor duplicates of the previous posts. It is ok.

A request..

You are misunderstanding me. I meant that many people has hobby to surf on net. They have addiction. They can't live without internet even for a day.

I know you are a good writer. You have many stuffs to write. It is depicted from your skill of replying to the forums. There is no doubt.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, suni51
First of all, no rule has been mentioned for consequtive posts. Secondly I have not submitted similar posts. Both the posts are different and they are neither a continuation of the first one nor duplicates of the previous posts. It is ok.

@ Devyani - the rule is there and even yesterday admin warned a member himself for posting consecutively. So please avoid if you have nothing special to quote. Thanks.

it's a rule Devu...
we can't post double posts.......it's against rules
You can quote a reply and respond it, no problem.....yet not more than 2-3 quotes continuously...
otherwise you need to wait for someone else post.....
we can't post in the same thread 2-3 replies continuously......particularly, within minutes.....
otherwise you can wait for a few minutes and respond :whistle:
Hoping you won't mind :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
Ok I will keep this in mind. Thanks both of you for letting me know this.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.