Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to change the strange behavior of the people towards the poor people and also the politics going in our state.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

I have a lot of dreams and ambitions for this country, Asha.
It's not easy to point out one or two :huh: :huh:

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Oh my 700 Rs/day is too much even the new engineers too don't get it. :ohmy:

Yes in states like Delhi,U.P,Haryana wages are too less and its not easy to survive such low salary. :evil:

Engineers begin their jobs starting from at least 50k and other benefits. If you are talking about unorganized sector there of course is some problem but not for good engineers.

Not all engineers start from 50K as you know now there are lots of private engineering colleges which produce millions of engineers every year and jobs are limited so most of the private companies exploit them and recruit them even on very low salaries and the condition of people who do diploma in engineering course is worse. :evil:

Two of my nephews passed out from MIET a big private engg college in our area within last to years (Mech) and both selected for IIT Roorkee but one joined as asst executive engineer with UPSEB at Aligarh production unit and another at Rourkela steel plant as Asst manager, both in above 50k category.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

I have a lot of dreams and ambitions for this country, Asha.
It's not easy to point out one or two :huh: :huh:

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Oh my 700 Rs/day is too much even the new engineers too don't get it. :ohmy:

Yes in states like Delhi,U.P,Haryana wages are too less and its not easy to survive such low salary. :evil:

Engineers begin their jobs starting from at least 50k and other benefits. If you are talking about unorganized sector there of course is some problem but not for good engineers.

Not all engineers start from 50K as you know now there are lots of private engineering colleges which produce millions of engineers every year and jobs are limited so most of the private companies exploit them and recruit them even on very low salaries and the condition of people who do diploma in engineering course is worse. :evil:

Two of my nephews passed out from MIET a big private engg college in our area within last to years (Mech) and both selected for IIT Roorkee but one joined as asst executive engineer with UPSEB at Aligarh production unit and another at Rourkela steel plant as Asst manager, both in above 50k category.

Such a package also requires the students to be brilliant and extra-ordinary. Your nephews are getting that pay just because they deserve it. Congrats to them.
Nothing should be given free of cost by state or central governments except health (free treatments at hospitals which have all the facilities), education (should be a quality one) and hygienic drinking water. These things only need to be provided to the people free of cost. When every female feel they are safe (ensuring no eve teasing, no harassment, acid attacks, etc.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I also feel the same yr bt not able to do anything.Even i ashamed on myself coz m not able to do help of such poor people..... i wish that the Indian government have to do some changes in the system to help poor peoples
Nothing should be given free of cost by state or central governments except health (free treatments at hospitals which have all the facilities), education (should be a quality one) and hygienic drinking water. These things only need to be provided to the people free of cost. When every female feel they are safe (ensuring no eve teasing, no harassment, acid attacks, etc.)

There's some base in what you say. Especially the way women are being looked upon should be dealt with seriously. There should be the last case of rape, acid attack, eve teasing etc. I will give more importance to this than other things at the moment.
I also feel the same yr bt not able to do anything.Even i ashamed on myself coz m not able to do help of such poor people..... i wish that the Indian government have to do some changes in the system to help poor peoples

Don't expect from the Indian government, Simmi. Please grow up. We are living in a 'free' India.

There's some base in what you say. Especially the way women are being looked upon should be dealt with seriously. There should be the last case of rape, acid attack, eve teasing etc. I will give more importance to this than other things at the moment.

Most of the state governments announce freebies to attract people like free Colour Television , Mixer Grinder, Wet Grinder, Fan, Electric Stove, etc. These should be avoided. Instead, employment, well quipped free hospitals, quality education & hygienic drinking water could be provided to the public.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Don't expect from the Indian government, Simmi. Please grow up. We are living in a 'free' India.

There is nothing to be ashamed of Simmi. There are many ways to help it is up to you ...how you want to. :)

Live in the present :)

There is nothing to be ashamed of Simmi. There are many ways to help it is up to you ...how you want to. :)

You can approach any NGO that is near your place and extend your help as much as you wish to. You can take days like 26 Jan and 15 Aug. into account, or may be your birthday too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.