Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rs 700 per day? In West bengal it is Rs 200 as per state norms. 100 days work is also popular.

Yes Chetta, B) B) B)
For digging well, the persons who go inside well gets 1500 each and ladies outside, 500

The wages of a mansion worker starts from 700 in Kerala, his assistant 500 or 550 B) B)

Meera sandhu
Rs 700 per day? In West bengal it is Rs 200 as per state norms. 100 days work is also popular.

Yes Chetta, B) B) B)
For digging well, the persons who go inside well gets 1500 each and ladies outside, 500

The wages of a mansion worker starts from 700 in Kerala, his assistant 500 or 550 B) B)

Yes it is good and proofs that the state is quite ri

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

I have a lot of dreams and ambitions for this country, Asha.
It's not easy to point out one or two :huh: :huh:

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Oh my 700 Rs/day is too much even the new engineers too don't get it. :ohmy:

Yes in states like Delhi,U.P,Haryana wages are too less and its not easy to survive such low salary. :evil:

if so, you will be shocked to know....a male worker of my father's firm gets 1300 plus 3 meals, if he works a full day and goes to temple/church to do fireworks :laugh: :laugh:
Now calculate, how much a worker earns minimum from our firm a month, ?

Meera sandhu

Yes Chetta, B) B) B)

that's why per-capita income of Kerala is very high

Let me share with you my recent sad story B) B)

we started digging a well in our new property. For 1 yard, cost was fixed as 3500, so total 14 yards needed.....total cost below 50k. But unfortunately, when it reached 10 yards, rock was seen.
Now, it's 14 yards done, no sign of water...1.75 lakh plus gone from our hands. Now thinking of stopping it for some days :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Yes Chetta, B) B) B)

we started digging a well in our new property. For 1 yard, cost was fixed as 3500, so total 14 yards needed.....total cost below 50k. But unfortunately, when it reached 10 yards, rock was seen.
Now, it's 14 yards done, no sign of water...1.75 lakh plus gone from our hands. Now thinking of stopping it for some days :whistle: :whistle:

39000 per month, now even an engineer does not get.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes Chetta, B) B) B)

39000 per month, now even an engineer does not get.

we started last week of January.
For breaking rocks, 4800 for 2 hours, 4000 extra for taking them out (4 workers - 2 ladies and 2 men)
Now we break rocks twice a day, so we can save 4000 ......12k plus everyday B)

Now have taken enough loans and helps, will stop work today. No more money in hand B)

Meera sandhu
Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Yes in states like Delhi,U.P,Haryana wages are too less and its not easy to survive such low salary. :evil:

But not in AP, its higher than Kerala.

Engineers begin their jobs starting from at least 50k and other benefits. If you are talking about unorganized sector there of course is some problem but not for good engineers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we could find a way to remove corruption from our society, every problem would be solved immediately. Corruption is root cause of every evil in our country.

Corruption no doubt is the root cause of every bad thing happen in our country but to eliminate it from the root is not that easy it needs involvement of all small to big people. :blink:

It doesn't matter who the people are. There is a need to change the mindset. If people make a resolve, no matter how big or small he is, we can get away with corruption.

Engineers begin their jobs starting from at least 50k and other benefits. If you are talking about unorganized sector there of course is some problem but not for good engineers.

Not all engineers start from 50K as you know now there are lots of private engineering colleges which produce millions of engineers every year and jobs are limited so most of the private companies exploit them and recruit them even on very low salaries and the condition of people who do diploma in engineering course is worse. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.