Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10671]}

Once you are sure of yourself , the more criticism the stronge you become ...

The fact is 'Critics are my best friends'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes. They are helping you in a great way in toning up your skills.

May not be all the all time, constructive criticism is welcome but criticising for the sake of doing so can get on your nerves especially when it becomes repetetive ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

May not be all the all time, constructive criticism is welcome but criticising for the sake of doing so can get on your nerves especially when it becomes repetetive ...

Such criticism can be easily identified from the tone and tenor of the criticism. Turn a deaf ear.

Such criticism can be easily identified from the tone and tenor of the criticism. Turn a deaf ear.

That is the only sensible thing you can do, turn a deaf ear and o on with what you do sinnce it becomes difficult to deal with it in any other way at your work place !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the only sensible thing you can do, turn a deaf ear and o on with what you do sinnce it becomes difficult to deal with it in any other way at your work place !

Negative and meaningless criticism will pollute you. Its your life. You are its custodian. " Main zindagi ke saath Nibhaata Chalaagaya, Har Fikr Ko Dhuemein Udhaataa Chalaagaya.,should be your attitude.

Sure! If one's convinced of the worthiness of a cause which is adequately tempered by education and resultant enlightenment, there should be hardly any occasion for self-doubts to step back from that position. Only problem here is that one should not confusing obduracy with conviction.

Negative and meaningless criticism will pollute you. Its your life. You are its custodian. " Main zindagi ke saath Nibhaata Chalaagaya, Har Fikr Ko Dhuemein Udhaataa Chalaagaya.,should be your attitude.

Yes if criticism reaches to the level of sarcasm or personal attacks its not criticism but frustration, avoid it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sure! If one's convinced of the worthiness of a cause which is adequately tempered by education and resultant enlightenment, there should be hardly any occasion for self-doubts to step back from that position. Only problem here is that one should not confusing obduracy with conviction.

Very true ! by the way I had not come across the word Obdure or Obduracy so far, thanks a lot for introducing it , there is always something to learn from your posts :)
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Very true ! by the way I had not come across the word Obdure or Obduracy so far, thanks a lot for introducing it , there is always something to learn from your posts :)

:cheer: :laugh: :laugh: True! Chinmoy's posts always teach us something new hence are really really valuable! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.