Finally...

Category: The Lounge 7 years ago
B) B) B) Dear friends

Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that...

It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are continuously convincing our parents to get us married. I know him since 2004. so finally it is shaping up!

I am getting married early next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

So it will be a wonderful time for a get together....I would like to expect many people come to hyderabad :)

let me know your comments as i can arrange for accommodation....

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Finally...

by » 7 years ago

B) B) B) Dear friends

Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that...

It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are continuously convincing our parents to get us married. I know him since 2004. so finally it is shaping up!

So it will be a wonderful time for a get together....I would like to expect many people come to hyderabad :)

First of all congratulations to both of you for emerging as the winners. I'll let you know about attending your marriage in due course.

by » 7 years ago

:) Congratulations to you sister and also convey my greetings to your future lifetime partner....May God be with you..!!!

by » 7 years ago

That's really wonderful! I am delighted to know that all you have broken through this impasse. By the way, do you recall what was message in my little poem??? :P :P :P :P :P

by » 7 years ago

First of all congrats... I know how it feels to get consent from the elders. And yes, all of us.......... let us take this opportunity to have a get together as well.....

by » 7 years ago

B) B) B) Dear friends

Congratulation, now your dream is going to be true.

by » 7 years ago

Congratulations Swetha....not everyvbody has the patience to wait for so long to get the blessings of the elders ! I am sure your in laws and parents will appreciate this fact ! All the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

B) B) B) Dear friends

Congratulation, now your dream is going to be true.

Yes. Nothing is as satisfactory as a dream getting realized. And especially when it comes after a lot of fight.

by » 7 years ago

Nights of Pain are Hard and Long
    Darkness,Unease,Unrest Throng
    Minds; Thrown Into Toil and Turmoil
    Before Calm Comes Setting It Well
    On Course; Hope Riding On Light,
    Sweep the Sight With All Its Might
    Making Way For Many An Envigorating Morn
    To Celebrate Glorious Days Yet To Be Born!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

by » 7 years ago

Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

Swetha Shenoy

by » 7 years ago

Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.