Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But abid that was not implemented so i started it again, i didn't see that discussion. I think editor and moderators must get it.
Hi,
Well I proudly announce that Boddunan Team has decided to make Certificates for Editors, Moderators and Award/Contest Winners.
Although T-shirts have been sent already we will be sending the certificates soon.
We have designed them just have to work on other things(please have patience).

-Atul B
girldance-20100716.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
girlsdance.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

atulb@boddunan.com
Wow! Wow! Wow! I am really happy to know all these good news... one after the other!!!!

Lot of changes are going here.... Friends.. do not miss this opportunity!!! ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@ Atul Will the members also get certificates? It will be a proud moment if members also get a certificate So that they can show it to their friends that they have achieved something and may be their friends also will then join boddunan.
That's really yet another good move by Boddunan.
Atul,
Is the certificate included DFA award, Top commentor and Top voter award also?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]Hi,
Well I proudly announce that Boddunan Team has decided to make Certificates for Editors, Moderators and Award/Contest Winners.
Although T-shirts have been sent already we will be sending the certificates soon.
We have designed them just have to work on other things(please have patience).

-Atul B[/quote]

Thanks for implementation.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well currently we will be sending the certificates to Active Moderators and Active Editors and Monthly Contest Winner. Also a special certificate to those members who contributed special things.

I will list down the members who will be getting these cetificates on Forums. So be active on Forums.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Wow!.. It is very good move!

:)

Would be a very good initiative :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thats a very very good move..Atul..

Boddunan is really taking care of its members..

Friends be active here, so that you can awarded too.

Aastha Gupta
Special things? wow,waiting to know who gave the special things here!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.