The topic is locked.
Hello friends,
I'm back after a long time. I re-instated my internet connection recently. A new team of bloggers and amateur writers like us formed together to bring a new freely distributable e-magazine, which focuses on the talents of aspiring writers and photographers. I know boddunan is the great place to showcase our talents, but this e-mag will be a little different from it. This e-mag will be published in PDF/flash and will be hosted on internet as well as distributed free of cost. It gives the permission for everyone to embed this e-mag in their sites or blogs for free! The team invite all those who can contribute with articles, stories, poetry, art and photographs. Everyone is free to join and almost all the entries will feature properly in the e-magazine without any restrictions abiding by the laws/rules of the club formed for this purpose. Any interested person can also join the staff/moderators team to contribute for the shape and structure of the e-mag. This is the best opportunity to join and get recognized to a new level as these are starting days of the club. If there is proper response, this e-mag may be printed and distributed too! For more details, visit CLUB WEBSITEhttp://new-e-magz.blogspot.com or the FORUMS(link provided in the site. Or else you can e-mail the admin at clubrfz@gmail(.)com or even PM me here.
Even if you are not interested to be a part of the team, still you can send your works to get published in the e-mag in the guest section (you are always welcome!)
I hope I'm not violating any rules of boddunan by this post. I think I'm creating an opportunity for members here to take advantage of the developments meant to focus on their talents. If Boddunan team is interested in this project, I welcome them and I'm open to talk with the management/moderators here to make this new e-mag as an associated product of boddunan! New ideas are always welcome!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very nice initiative to publish good works..i HOPE Boddunan will definetely encourage such programs.. :unsure:
It is a very good initiative.Hope you will get a good response from our Boddunan team. :) :)
Welcome back shaazaad....

Its a great initiative that you have taken....Hope you get a good response.....
thanx for the replies, I hope I can get support from boddunan community as well as the staff(!).
Good Morning to all my friends!

I welcome it and hope Maverick would respond with his views!
Welcome back Shahzaad. I too welcome your idea shahzaad.... B)

Vijay U
Up to now, 5-6 contributors are ready. Many reacted positive but are hesitating to join it actively, I don't know why! I'm ready to clarify all the doubts, contact me. Meanwhile, I thought of bringing out a sample copy of the e-mag as to show how it would be. Hopefully, it will be out in a week's time. It might help in bringing some people to join the project actively by seeing the result.
So, as of now, I welcome everyone to submit their articles or any other things you wish to be the part of the sample issue. Every contributor will be credited properly. At least help me to bring the SAMPLE ISSUE!
Cheers!! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
@Shahzabad

Although I am very much interested in your project but finding time to make my humble contribution to your e-mag is a bit of problem at the moment.However,it would surely remain in my mind. Wish you all success!
@chinmoymukherjee
Thanx for your honest reply. At this moment all I can say is, praying for the launch of SAMPLE ISSUE successfully and it will draw the people near the project as they'll get a complete idea of what I'm talking by seeing the practical picture. :)
@Shazaad,
Once we release the sample issue more people will join and contribute more articles for the e-magazine.It can also be short stories,right? :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.