Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

Mayawati has assets worth 90,000 crores: SP Mayawati has assets worth 90,000 crores..FULL NEWS HERE What to say about these politicians? They are always in competition to...
Once the break up has happened you realize the blunder and you're feeling miserable. They say 'learn from your mistakes', so utilize this incident to bring in improvements so...
Each blood type evolved at a different point in history so we should adopt diets similar to those our ancestors had when our blood group evolved. By eating foods that your...
Every budget is pregnant with hopes and fears. Here are some expectations from the coming union...
BJP is satisfied with Home minister expressing regret on his statement on saffron terrorism. But no RSS. Is this so because there is more common in parliamentarians of...
A combination of stronger Indian competitors as a result of foreign airline investment, the growth of LCCs, the opening up of the international market in the form of bilateral...
You are 75 years or more. There is health calculator that considers your habits and tells whether you will live another ten years....
Do you think there is much bright future in the music industry of Bollywood? One of my friends is an upcoming Bhojpuri singer and he wants to enter bollywood to sing hindi songs....
8) Can anybody here explain me step by step process to do online share trading with about Rs. 2500 in the beginning ? I am providing all my details here: NAME: Aman Sinha DOB:...
Is anybody from Bihar here at boddunan? I have tried to find but I haven’t found one.
Do you think Salman and Katrina will marry? Their relations are improving day by day.
It appears that Goa ministers have no work to do. That is why they are indulging in bizarre statements. Now a minister says that girls in U.P. cannot move on streets after 6...
Once again Indian student became the target of agitation in a foreign country. This time, it is not in Australia but it's in California in US. During a robbery, a 22-year-old...
Oath of Governor is a public function in which political parties are invited. Congress and CPI(M) led Left were both not invitd to the ceremony. Thus the occasion became...
Returning from a funeral procession, a mini truck with 54 people overturned in a village in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday, Dec 25. Death toll on Dec 26 mounted to 36 and others were...
Will you let food and funds kill a baby because she is an...
recently i watched an inspirational video and came to know what the spirit of olympics is like.see for yourself by typing derek edmonds inspirational video of barcelona olympics...
It appears that Congress government is playing timid in Karnataka. The government is needlessly slow in removing objctionable contents from school text books introduced by...
shiva sena mouth piece Samana has comented that fake rape cass are now in fashion. Perhaps this may be true in metropolitan cities and in upper middle class and entertainment...
The employees will not be able to appeal direct against decision of CAT in supreme court...