Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

Imagine about a fairy tale . Now think about a prince and a Princess in your tale .I am sure that none of you have thought about a dark skinned prince or a dark...
"Winter is here, Why do u fear?  We are not going to fall sick, dear" My mother told me with a smile assuring,  But i knew that the cold was all consuming "What if...
5 PITFALLS OF ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE 1.       AI cost a lot of money and effort to build and design. If the system gets destroyed then it takes...
Off Plan Properties For Sale is the premier home supply shop. We work tirelessly to provide the best deals on Off Plan Property in Dubai</a> and the UAE. Our processes...
  Someone like you   I wish to know if, Someone exits just like you To look into your eyes When speak and Mine and yours Only to dilate together and so close so...
Increase in application in Gurukul College What is another good opportunity for students who want to join Gurukul College in Telangana Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges...
Hi friends, Am new to this website. Can anyone help about rules and how to post articles and earn money. I could not find any faqs
Write HR Question with answer.
The poet Robert Southey states that books are his "never-failing friends". In fact, books are the best friends a man can have. They are always available to us. If we have the...
Professional Specialized Cleaning Companies Riyadh residents rely on are dedicated to providing high-quality service. To schedule a maid service, click here.   Cleaning...
In our country, owing to all learning being in Sanskrit from the ancient times, there has arisen an immeasurable gulf between the learned and the common folk -Swami...
Our printouts company in the UAE offers the best printing services. Gifts, calendar printing, box manufacturers, Digital Spot UV printing, Customized Folders and Binders ,...
As far as overpopulation is concerned it is the biggest problem of human life. Many prolems are creating due to overpopulation. Due to overpopulation we need more resources to...
Laundry Lounge Self Service Laundry is the leading and prestigious self-washing machine in Dubai. We provide services like washing, dry cleaning, Self Operated Laundry, Closest...
Its really a big task to a fresher
i am giving you the information about the website you will find timely updates on <a href="https://sarkariresult.site/">sarkari result</a>of all important and...
Shifting to a new house and making it your home can be really exciting. But with shifting, comes the tedious job of packing all your stuff and moving to a new location. People...
Vasundhara Raje's Government has promised to give money to buy mobile phone and also for internet connection in her campaign. She even went on to waive loans up to Rs 2 Lac for...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVogrrJFKPranav Mistry's sixth sense device