Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Expectations makes man to be live.If no hopes he will go to die.So we can expect the best from Boddunan.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]Expectations makes man to be live.If no hopes he will go to die.So we can expect the best from Boddunan. [/quote]

Very true Abid! So let's keep expecting the best from boddunan! B)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, friends I discussed with Maverick

He clearly mentioned that it will not be possible to send a material gift whatso ever manner

But he is open to credits or contests or revenue increase bonus

so lets the options relating to these pour in

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you swetha for this what the Maverick told I am happy for this to increase the revenue.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks sweata and Maverick sir and to all entire team of boddunan family.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well, friends I discussed with Maverick

He clearly mentioned that it will not be possible to send a material gift whatso ever manner

so lets the options relating to these pour in

Thanks swetha for the information. :)
I hope others also give some ideas on contest etc.
[quote]Well, friends I discussed with Maverick

so lets the options relating to these pour in [/quote]

Great Swetha, so we are all clear on that now! I think Rajani's ideas are really good and workable, so why don't we start discussing on them and work them out! Rajani, why don't you put your ideas on a paper with rules and format etc. as soon as possible, so that we can all carry it forward soon!

kalyani i have ideas but the rules can be written according to mavericks ideas as he is more expert in that and we should also know that whether it is technically feasible.

I think rules can be same as for caption writing contest.As dushera is approaching may be this could be the theme now.
[quote]kalyani i have ideas but the rules can be written according to mavericks ideas as he is more expert in that and we should also know that whether it is technically feasible.

I think rules can be same as for caption writing contest.As dushera is approaching may be this could be the theme now. [/quote]

Yes, that's true Rajani, but still I don't think there would be anything that is not feasible in it as you are already familiar with all the contests that have ever been taken conducted here. So just post whatever you have in mind and then you can ask for suggestions/improvements wherever and if necessary! I am sure it will work out, just set the ball rolling! :)

Expect Boddunan Diwali Bonus Trophys or Film Coupon &List goes on all boddunan members r hoping reply frm boddunan team

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.