Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to tell you one more thing...
We can't see any of the latest updates, even in the homepage, unless we login....
We can't view the recently updated new articles also. I think, it should be corrected as early as possible
Hoping admin notices it

Meera sandhu
Many of them are available in the site but we cannot see most of them online.Hope this problem will solve in few days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We can't see any of the latest updates, even in the homepage, unless we login....
We can't view the recently updated new articles also. I think, it should be corrected as early as possible
Hoping admin notices it

If we are logged in, we can view the latest published articles by clicking the community, then the earning page
Hoping admin notices it

If we are logged in, we can view the latest published articles by clicking the community, then the earning page

Yesterday, just a few minutes after new articles were updated on the homepage, I login.
After 2 hours, I again opened this site.(without login). But the articles that I viewed just 1-2 hours before were not there. Instead, old set of new articles were there. I felt a little confused. I was trying to find its answer :huh: . Then i entered forums and login. Then, again I refreshed the home page and find, new set of articles displayed. That means, latest updates on home page are visible only to members here.....(the same way as forums)

Meera sandhu
Also, dash board will be displayed only if we login. Have you people noticed??

One more suggestion, let me add...
No login window in home page, only in forums. Why so?

Meera sandhu

There is a place to login at the homepage. Just check the left corner at the bottom. Just above the Boddunan features section.

You are right regarding your previous post. Only members can view the latest activities whether for articles or for forums...
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

There is a place to login at the homepage. Just check the left corner at the bottom. Just above the Boddunan features section.

You are right regarding your previous post. Only members can view the latest activities whether for articles or for forums...

yes.... :cheer:

It's too small to be visible :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.