Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

We found this kind of issues much earlier, around last week of last month. We found few people just copying the article from other website to MS Word and rearranging the words, changing the words with their synonims using word dictionary and then posting the articles to boddunan.

Since the entire article is modified, we could not find it on search engine. But later once we found this, we have started reviewing each and every article by reading entirely. Here are few things we found.

1. The authors have modified so intelligently to not find that articles in any search engines by re-arranging the words and sentences. In this process they forgot to keep the meaning of the articles and the articles have modified in such a way that there is no meaning we can derive from them.

2. If they utilized the amount of effort they invested in this process to write articles on their own, they would have earned much more rewards than they earned till now.

3. We have used our own methods to find such articles one by one, though they are complex and very time consuming. We have disapproved over 100 articles till date and are reviewing continuously. I request members to report such articles if you found any.

Because of all these, we have to delay our payment which was effected the genuine authors as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Okay... here is something you should see then...
CLICK HERE
This is the biggest piece of sh** I've ever seen... and you guys are paying for this???
This is already been reported in another post. We left it published to allow other members to see that article for a couple of days. Anyway thank you for reporting this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Articles with good English is most welcomed.Last day , one of the moderators reply was in poor English.Then how will they determine the standard of other's English?I think the spelling mistakes are corrected before approving the article.By the by is there any spell checker in this editor? If there Can you name it?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think the problem still lies within the attitude of the person posting article, you can post things just because you want some money or you can post articles because you want to share information(which is the whole idea here) and in the process, make some money!

*Imagination encircles the world *
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.