Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid there is nothing to quit here. Boddunan is not ignoring active members. But you are saying about justice. Then All the editors or moderators are getting this T-Shirt after a hard work not after just joining it. Those who are active, there is a condition for them to achieve target, they will get. So don't create differences.
Is third world war going to be fought on Boddunan T-Shirts ?? :dry: :dry: :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Do not fight or argue my friends we may have different views let boddunan decide on own about what to do and what not to do.

@ Kumaresh quite funny third world war for t shirt it can't be we all are like members of same family boddunan members here never fight they are just giving their views and we should think that they are true people and saying true things which come in their mind we should also be like them only.
@abid- Boddunan decided to give out T-shirts to all members as we got printed near about 50 T-shirts out of which 10 for Editors/Moderators and rest for other members. Boddunan respects the dedication of time by other members who contributed a lot of good quality content to our site. Its our(boddunan) time to pay them respect and love. So we decided to give them T-shirts(and may be Caps) for all other members who are active here from long time and consistently contributed.
There are many members in our list, I don't want to take the names now, that deserve the T-shirts.
Its not only Editors or Moderators for whom we made these T-shirts, we made them for Boddunan members' contribution.
Why you worry Abid, you are a active member and contributed quality content to the site and you are a valuable member since a longtime , you will get it, don't worry.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Hope i will also get a t-shirt.

thanks for the consideration and abid finally got justice.
well I haven't declared that Abid will get the T-shirt but there is a great chance for all deserving members.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]
Why you worry Abid, you are a active member and contributed quality content to the site and you are a valuable member since a longtime , you will get it, don't worry.

-Atul B[/quote]

Atul, here T-shirt getting is not a problem.You know I wear shirts only!When it was declared moderators/editors name came first and you told members will also get it who had good performance in so and so area (You gave five or six areas also).I think it was not justice and hence I objected.

I don't wish to make it a burning issue.As per the criteria you listed I boldly inform you that I am not eligible for it.But if you consider my contributions I may be there.

Now to solve the problem you may declare the names of first five or ten of them immediately.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Hope i will also get a t-shirt.

thanks for the consideration and abid finally got justice.[/quote]

Sajeetharan,

Since am active here in forums only I think justice got not to me , but for all active members including you.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Great to see the issue is resolved....

Let Boddunan Team take the decission on who should get T-shirts...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Phewwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I think the war is finally over!!!

One question please: DO I get the T-shirt????

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey, I am not starting a fight again!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.