Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can't swim if you do not go to water,water will not come to you.
Anybody should remain active here to take the taste of Boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i think most of the members are active only by writing articles and not interested in forum section. :huh:

Vinu
Those who are in forum also put article. There is also few members there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i think most of the members are active only by writing articles and not interested in forum section. :huh:

But online members are also a few...below 10 or 15 at the same time. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Members more actively writing articles are only online for few minutes to submit their articles and they let so only we are not having more active members at a time..

Vinu

Members more actively writing articles are only online for few minutes to submit their articles and they let so only we are not having more active members at a time..

But Maria has joined us...isn't it?
Some days before a girl Sita joined here who writes Telugu articles. But nowadays she is also missing

Meera sandhu

But Maria has joined us...isn't it?
Some days before a girl Sita joined here who writes Telugu articles. But nowadays she is also missing

Maria has joined on forum section after several mails from me.
I clearly advised about our site and earning system.
Then she joined. I think people joined here without knowing anything about the site.
As she says "she joined here through some blogs. She doesn't know anything about our site while joining".

Vinu
[quote="vinodh"
Maria has joined on forum section after several mails from me.
I clearly advised about our site and earning system.
Then she joined. I think people joined here without knowing anything about the site.
As she says "she joined here through some blogs. She doesn't know anything about our site while joining".

Very nice....I think, if we think, we can make some people to actively participate here. Isn't it?
Actually, this site is very good for students who can earn some pocket money and have fun in forums. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
10K could be the first target but that is not the ultimate. We must carry one as long as we are here. More members means more revenue. Bring as many as possible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

10K could be the first target but that is not the ultimate. We must carry one as long as we are here. More members means more revenue. Bring as many as possible.

But 10K figure is of no use if members are not participating. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.