Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As am a good initiator of discussions, I always face this problem. I think it's a silly problem that can be rectified :)

Meera sandhu
Yes they had not kept any link for editing the discussion.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes they had not kept any link for editing the discussion.

We can edit a post, why not it's category? :silly: :blink: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
es if they are the Author they have right to make a important change to their post.But it increases spamming too......
es if they are the Author they have right to make a important change to their post.But it increases spamming too......

How :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Why you need to edit a thread category after posting. As mostly we look the thread question and no one will look about category. :)

Vinu
I know no one is jealous here but if someone is jealous then he/she may do change in thier post..............
I think in the beginning we decide about category then there is no need to change the category section later............
I think in the beginning we decide about category then there is no need to change the category section later............

How many errors are we correcting. Then why not categories????

@Vinod
You are also right. Yet, if that facility is provided, it would be nice

Meera sandhu
Generally i don't change it after submit and everybody should submit after good thinking.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.