Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not participating in this thread because I am a certain 'N0 winner' :( :( D

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Kalyani
If a feasible solution is possible through our discussion??
I think, admin can put forward many suggestions.

It was discussed earlier and many suggestions given, though it lost its way somewhere and got buried in other threads.
I can't pull that thread up now.

Meera sandhu
I am not participating in this thread because I am a certain 'N0 winner' :( :( D

But i am participating here for you people because i know afterall you all are going to get this not me. :laugh:
@Kalyani

It was discussed earlier and many suggestions given, though it lost its way somewhere and got buried in other threads.

No, don't dig up that thread!! Sandhya, there is no feasible solution to this question, what has been suggested here n number of times have already been implemented and we have checked their feasibility which was not at all workable. So just let it go, there are other ways of working and earning other than that!!

There have been too many ugly issues where we have lost many valuable members and we do not want that to happen yet again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

No, don't dig up that thread!! Sandhya, there is no feasible solution to this question, what has been suggested here n number of times have already been implemented and we have checked their feasibility which was not at all workable. So just let it go, there are other ways of working and earning other than that!!

There have been too many ugly issues where we have lost many valuable members and we do not want that to happen yet again!

Is it so? :( :( :(
I know only about most recent events.
Yet let us think positive :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani

Is it so? :( :( :(
I know only about most recent events.
Yet let us think positive :) :) :)

Hmmm.,...I am a very positive person, but where this issue is concerned, I have no doubts where it always leads, so no point in discussing further. If you are still intent about it, send a PM to maverick instead of discussing it here futilely!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ok...i will do.

Meera sandhu
Now am thinking about a new solution.

Why can't those cash credits be distributed among 10 members of leaderboard each week, till a solution is attained???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

What do you think????

Member of week can be given 100, next 3 can be given 50 each and the rest members 15 each. By this way, all the top 10 members will get its benefits also. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Money amount is also the same. I have calculated.

Meera sandhu

Why can't those cash credits be distributed among 10 members of leaderboard each week, till a solution is attained???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

What do you think????

Member of week can be given 100, next 3 can be given 50 each and the rest members 15 each. By this way, all the top 10 members will get its benefits also. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Members may be benefited this way. But DFAA was meant to encourage quality. I hope admin may be considering reviving that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

What do you think????

Members may be benefited this way. But DFAA was meant to encourage quality. I hope admin may be considering reviving that.

I read admin some where that he has no intention to revive that since this was creating lots of troubles for site. Admin of a site knows his job best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.