Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
DFAA was in the beginning a motivator for writing quality posts. Later this degenerated to mere posting more posts- without regard to quality. On raising objections by many members to this, the scheme was put in cold storage. There is no need to revive if only number of posts is to be considered. Members are already rewarded in weekly and monthly revenue distribution for higher number of posts irrespective of quality.

Yes Gulshanji there is no need of this. If it starts the issues will start again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
DFAA was in the beginning a motivator for writing quality posts. Later this degenerated to mere posting more posts- without regard to quality. On raising objections by many members to this, the scheme was put in cold storage. There is no need to revive if only number of posts is to be considered. Members are already rewarded in weekly and monthly revenue distribution for higher number of posts irrespective of quality.

Yes Gulshanji there is no need of this. If it starts the issues will start again.

No this time it should start in other way.That satisfy all members...........
I totally agree with you sanjeev.
After all, we are not earning very much from Boddunan. Isn't it???

Earning does not matter much i can do it with writing articles also but i think many of the members would become active if this award gets restart. :) which will make forum section interesting. :)

Even when the DFAA was active, it was not a motivation for members to be more active, so I don't think that's the point here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly what I was going to say on this matter. I am against reviving the DFAA because of the issues around it and those issues have already lost us some very valuable members. Again and again, in spite of making terms very clear, the focus still comes on quantity rather than quality and what really is meant by a Forum Activator. So its best remain unrevived!! Like you pointed out, there are already other means of earning rewards other than DFAA!

Sandhya of course admin should think of restarting DFAA as many of the users like me are losing interest from the forum section hope when DFAA starts many of us get motivated from it. :)

Since I know nothing about DAFA as it was scrapped before I came on this site, so I have no idea as how would it help members.

I have a suggestion to make and i am going to make it now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya of course admin should think of restarting DFAA as many of the users like me are losing interest from the forum section hope when DFAA starts many of us get motivated from it. :)

Since I know nothing about DAFA as it was scrapped before I came on this site, so I have no idea as how would it help members.

Where's your suggestion??? :dry:

Oh Come on Suny its not DAFA 407 it is DFAA... :woohoo: :woohoo:

ha ha ha!! He has posted his suggestion on another new thread!!

Why should I miss a chance to earn two points? I had not posted in ages so I grabbed it with both hands. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why should I miss a chance to earn two points? I had not posted in ages so I grabbed it with both hands. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.