Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I also missed this award. Admin is busy with other works. I think they should give this work to a new guy.
Earlier also many seniors members have pointed towards giving DFAA for quality posts only. I also feel so. If someone can monitor and select posts according to it, it can be successfully implemented again, sure. It should never be for quantity, but for quality....also to users who are able to prompt others to discuss.

Meera sandhu
Yes DFAA cannot be give on the basic of a Quantity and Senior ship.If a new come make a impression on forum section he must given that award.........
Earlier also many seniors members have pointed towards giving DFAA for quality posts only. I also feel so. If someone can monitor and select posts according to it, it can be successfully implemented again, sure. It should never be for quantity, but for quality....also to users who are able to prompt others to discuss.

Why not leave this to users. Will this not be a good idea to enable the guests to decide the best post in any thread?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why not leave this to users. Will this not be a good idea to enable the guests to decide the best post in any thread?

Leaving it to users will create many issues and ego problems. I don't think that would work here. Also, there is a question of biases and friendships!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Leaving it to users will create many issues and ego problems. I don't think that would work here. Also, there is a question of biases and friendships!!

I think decision can be taken by admin and moderators combined. :)
Then it will be a nice decision. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Leaving it to users will again result in conflicts as it will be biased then. :blink:

Not necessarily!

Not necessarily!

Yet, i believe in you people ;) :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Not necessarily!

Yet, i believe in you people ;) :P :P :P

Its not just about you but all of them and there is no knowing when someone will question a moderator's judgement as has so often happened until recently.

There have been numerous discussions on this topic and every time it has been maintained that it is not feasible to reinstate this contest, so I am requesting you all to stop this discussion now!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.