I am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. :evil: At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent. :evil:

My question is why there is no option that the name of the user who gave us thankyou appear along with the thread on profile page under "Received thankyou" option.Why only thread appears where we have received thankyous.

:blink:

May be now it is bit clear? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
name of Thank you giver is given in the relevant post and total number are given in each post. This suffices. There are numerous members giving Thank you message. It will not be practical to give names of all. Suppose that there are 300 such messages and there are one hundred members who gave such message. How can names of all these be given at one place?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

name of Thank you giver is given in the relevant post and total number are given in each post. This suffices. There are numerous members giving Thank you message. It will not be practical to give names of all. Suppose that there are 300 such messages and there are one hundred members who gave such message. How can names of all these be given at one place?

Go to your profile page and check they have given the option of "received thankyou" underwhich all the threads where you got these appear.Do you feel it is tough to make an arrangement such that user profile who gave us these appear on right hand side instead of yours?. :blink:
I have checked the profile. Your suggestion has been implemented.

Still not implemented Sir. :blink:

Check under "received thankyou" not " given thankyou". :blink:

I 100% agree with you.
No one is interested in knowing who have given us Thank you's till now. Also, it won't appear good to display all members' name coming under our profile picture :blink: .
Sanjeev...hoping you got my point.

I think, we can add total 'Thank you' given :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(Just kidding)

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev
Seeing this post, am feeling...I have not understood your question yet :sick: :sick: :sick: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Okay. I agree with your suggestion. Profiles of those giving Thank You can be given instead of yours.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I 100% agree with you.
No one is interested in knowing who have given us Thank you's till now. Also, it won't appear good to display all members' name coming under our profile picture :blink: .

I think, we can add total 'Thank you' given :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(Just kidding)

Ok like you were not here on boddunan yesterday and you know your no. of thankyous got increased by 5 in one day won't you like to check them where on which post you got them? How will you check them?. :blink:
@Sanjeev- count your mangoes buddy- why go for leaves! You have to eat fruits not the trees.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I 100% agree with you.

(Just kidding)

Ok like you were not here on boddunan yesterday and you know your no. of thankyous got increased by 5 in one day won't you like to check them where on which post you got them? How will you check them?. :blink:

I just go through my posts ;) :P

Sanjeev...
Now only am able to understand your suggestion.
You are saying about each person's profile page, not under our profile picture of each post. Isn't it?

Yes, it's a nice suggestion.
Hoping admin will implement it. :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.