Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Rajkumar,

Could you please suggest us some alternatives. Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i've mentioned some 2 ideas in the first page......

the next is,

I've read once that u gave suggestion to a member about online shopping is reliable or not...

so why not ,, have an electronic section...where you can discuss about latest release of mobiles,ipod,computer, hardware,gaming consoles...and their rates,models,advantages..'cause everyone loves to buy something new, so why not start with a suggestion from boddunan.
or the next one is already proposed one-

1.someone requests for some music,video,softwares,torrents,games, other files...
2. we ( other users) provide them with a link where u can download them for free...
3. only if u say it is legal....

EXAMPLE:

1. Raj requests for INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER (latest version)

2.we provide Raj the link where he can download the software for free (full version) no buying or as he wishes.

3. and i don't know whether it is illegal or not.

but i've seen many blogs and sites that uses links of files stored in files storage sites(megaupload,rapidshare,mediafire.....) for users to download them for free...
or we can replace CHAT BOX with a section called BOOKED or BOOKS, where you can, users can....

1. submit articles and made into books
Example:

1. choose a topic.
2. submit articles more than 5, minimum 5 articles regarding the topic.
3. then submit it.
2. wait for the book approval .
3. earn more cash.
4. then you can read or download books (Boddunan Books ) in BOOKED section!

sounds funny eh?
sorry, if its real funny
the 3 rd one is:

the users have been saying that nagging ads are being displayed without users permission...

so wat if we display with the permission of user.

Add a section called "POINTS TO CLICK"
where,

1. the website administrators submits the links of the ads given to them or approved for them.
2. the users are allowed to click on the link and view it.
3. after successful viewing the users are given points,,,that;s it...

i don't know whether it works or not
Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful suggestions. Here are my views.

1. The first solution, which I read it as Reviews. I have been discussing it in this topic(pardon me if it is the other) few days back. This feature is what we are already working on. We are sure we can add this feature in less time with better quality and user friendly options.

2. The second solution is also a wonderful idea. Having members writing books :) is a great opportunity where they cannot publish their on books. We will consider this option as well.

3. Pay per click is the third idea which is not at all acceptable. We and our advertisers are completely against to this. Any user has to visit the sites on his interest not to get some benefit from third party. Sorry for this.

4. The other solution for giving download links may produce spamming, illegal content. So atleast I am against to it. Others please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yeah, i think the first solution would be better and more improvised and thanks for considering the other solutions too...the second solution might be a good alternative if and only if we run out of ideas...and third solution will be nagging, then the fourth will definitely give a room for spammers(but i didn't think of it)..anyway thanks for considering.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.