Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations !
The check might have been posted on December 1st itself.
But for the members receiving the check for the first time, i think it will be delayed because the identification number was sent before Boddunan team went on vacation, and the check might be sent only when they come back. Am i right ?
Still waiting for my 2nd payment. :unsure:

Help !!! :(
Hello Prakash,

Due to some unavoidable situation, the payments got delayed. They are scheduled to be dispatched on Monday. Hope you will understand.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yup, I got you sir. :)

Thanks for reply.

Merry Christmas. :-)
Thank you and wish you a happy new year and merry Cristmas

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations for getting your cheque... hope and wish you get many more.

Now it is the turn for attracting traffic to Boddunan.

Visit the following thread and send messages to inactive members:
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/9-suggestion-box/10225-mission-99--invite-visitors-traffic-to-boddunan.html

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
By Monday do you mean on 28th ?
If that is the case, it is just 3 days away from the end of the month of December. In that case, would the checks of November and December be combined or sent separately ?
they will be sent separately.

Hey!

Congrats Dude! I am new to this site...

Gimme some josh to move front!

How to earn points..... Can you give any suggestions?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey!

Congrats Dude! I am new to this site...

Gimme some josh to move front!

How to earn points..... Can you give any suggestions?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.