The topic is locked.
Hello Friends,
2 days ago,myself and maverick were discussing of refreshing our Boddunan Moderator & Editor Team.
We may degrade the inactive BST members back to basic user(if they become active again we will give them the post back).

We are likely to hire few Moderators & Editors(2 to 3). We are monitoring few members contribution but we want members who all are really interested in the post.

[quote]Please write why we should hire and your qualities that matches with the post. We will consider your comments alongwith your contribution so far.[/quote]

-Boddunan Team

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not offer my services as editor or moderator. However as an active member, I think it appropriate to give my views regarding regarding appointment to the job. A moderator/ editor should commit to devote at least five hours a day to the site. Even if some one gives more time but is not able to commit himself to devote sufficient time, does not suit the job. It goes without saying that the moderator and editor should have good knowledge of various topics, excellent writing skills, computer skills. He must be punctual and regular.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Since a lot of people have shown an interest recently to take on more responsibilities, this announcement has come at a proper time! Good to see that the team is being revamped!

[quote]I do not offer my services as editor or moderator. However as an active member, I think it appropriate to give my views regarding regarding appointment to the job. A moderator/ editor should commit to devote at least five hours a day to the site. Even if some one gives more time but is not able to commit himself to devote sufficient time, does not suit the job. It goes without saying that the moderator and editor should have good knowledge of various topics, excellent writing skills, computer skills. He must be punctual and regular. [/quote]

Gulshan has put the requirements in a very apt manner! I agree with him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its good to know that Boddunan team is getting revamped.

I would like to participate as Moderator.

I have written many quality articles and have been one of the active members from past 3 months. I have been sincerely dedicating time around 6-7 hours daily.

Few recent achievements;
1. Won Forum Activator Award 4 times since November 2010
2. Member of the Week Award 6 times since November 2010.

I am ready to dedicate time and my sincerity towards responsibilities that Moderator or Editor has to perform.

Last decision totally depends upon Boddunan Management people.

Thanks for informing about the opportunity. :)
This was a good opportunity.I wish all the members participate who are eligible for this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is good to know that boddunan team requires help and i like to offer my hand. Give a chance is not going to cost anything however if you are happy with my work make me permanent and in case you are not satisfied you can expel me from the posting that you offer.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
We feel the moderators and editors are key to the development of boddunan at present and in the future and hence decided to get the team strengthen with more number of quality personnel.

And as a moderator/editor of one of the popular website, you will get good reputation among the community and your web presence would become fruitful.

As you know we are already sharing 5% of the revenue with the moderators and in case if more number of moderators added and it is giving good results we do not hesitate to increase this share.

Bottomline, we would like to retain people who can drive boddunan to its goals.

Please post any of your queries/suggestions to Atul/me.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

May I know ,What is the job of moderator or editor do in the website or what exactly they do.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala me too wants to know the job of such post and the requirement or eligibilities of such post .
what to do to become a moderator?
Good that some good opportunity for new active memebers. I wish them for good luck.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.