Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I substantially agree with Arun's views.And he has been clear,lucid and exceptionally forthright.I always wondered aloud how persons with barest knowledge of grammar and communicational skills could be considered for appointment as editors or moderators.I came across an article written on a topic of English grammar by a popular,competent author which was funnily given for editing to person who never makes sure to produce a single grammatically correct English sentence.What Boddunan administration delegates is authority not responsibility.The moral as well as official responsibility for any messy,ham-handed act of any moderator or editor ultimately falls on the Boddunan administration.This should not be forgotten. An editor or moderator only commands respect which he or she deserves - nothing more nothing less.I can cite so many instances where some acts are utterly baffling to me. [/quote]

Exactly the kind of situation that I would like to see changed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maverick there are more editors but having less participation this effects site. The person who is given responsibility they must take responsibility from my joining onwards I had seen Only kalyani with active participation but where are the others. SOme rules must be kept towards them so site will get good quality.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Maverick

You have maintained in response to Arun's views the punch lines of which stick out a mile,that recent appointments have been made by certain criteria like reasonable familiarity with grammatical rules and usages.I wonder if those criteria were ever applied!!You would agree that moderators and editors are the trues faces of a site and any compromise sends a wrong signal to the outside world. If a prospective erudite person willing to join our site and wishes to write an article on authority,do we have enough competent editors to evaluate his or her work?
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Why not you write an article about this suggestions.You must get some cash reward for it.
Why not you write an article about this suggestions.You must get some cash reward for it.

@Maverick

This is the sample of one who is currently heading the current revenue-sharing list and mind you, he was chosen for DFAA for his hyperactivity!!!
[quote]Why not you write an article about this suggestions.You must get some cash reward for it.[/quote]

To whom have you addressed this? I am only asking because many have given quite relevant and valuable suggestions. Also I would like to point out that such suggestions are really not about gaining cash rewards but more to do with improving the quality of site you work for, which will surely reward you in the long run, its really not about any quick-fixes that are relevant only for a shorter period of time.

Yes Gulshan sir this is good but but excellent process.Many members gives something same answer on the same thread.No one want to open a new thread because there is no points for that.For getting points they give somehow the same answer in a thread.In one thread there is only 1 or 2 or 3 possible answer and all other answer are just for gaining points.So my suggestion is that give 2 points for new thread and 5 points for answering the exciting thread.And select two person.One that has highest no of new thread and other that has highest no of answer in a thread.
[quote]Yes Gulshan sir this is good but but excellent process.Many members gives something same answer on the same thread.No one want to open a new thread because there is no points for that.For getting points they give somehow the same answer in a thread.In one thread there is only 1 or 2 or 3 possible answer and all other answer are just for gaining points.So my suggestion is that give 2 points for new thread and 5 points for answering the exciting thread.And select two person.One that has highest no of new thread and other that has highest no of answer in a thread. [/quote]

This kind of suggestion is what will again increase spamming, thank you, but we do not want anything more like this now. This has already been experienced a number of times and has not proved beneficial for anyone.

@Kalyani

Don't fail to see through the offensive content of it!
[quote]Mohammad Alam wrote:

@Maverick

This is the sample of one who is currently heading the current revenue-sharing list and mind you, he was chosen for DFAA for his hyperactivity!!! [/quote]

Ditto, exactly what started all the discussions here!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.