Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For now try using quick reply. It will not show you any error.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But will we get points for quick reply option :unsure: :unsure:

Though it's showing fatal error, our responses are posted in supercomputer speed.

Meera sandhu
The site is looking better now than before but my problem is that yesterday I was able to work for 2-3 hours, edited and reviewed at least 22 articles, created two new threads on Group Discussion and the winners for last GD, posted a lot of replies and I could see my account updated with all those points./ But today all those posts and threads are lost! :( Could those all be retrieved and my points reinstated??? They are a hell lot of points, more than 200!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even though the earlier post was successfully added, I am getting the error: Error loading component: com_alphauserpoints, 1

Also points are not getting added, I posted 2-3 posts but the points were not added! So this error is still present!

Now many errors ,I think it will take some times.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now many errors ,I think it will take some times.

There appears an error message regarding points. The site still is in Beta and hence the problems. This is likely to be resolved in due course.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The site is looking better now than before but my problem is that yesterday I was able to work for 2-3 hours, edited and reviewed at least 22 articles, created two new threads on Group Discussion and the winners for last GD, posted a lot of replies and I could see my account updated with all those points./ But today all those posts and threads are lost! :( Could those all be retrieved and my points reinstated??? They are a hell lot of points, more than 200!
Kalyani, sorry about that. Since you have special permissions you are able to login even through the site it offline maintenance mode. But we migrated to the new site with data present at the time of going offline.

We have a backup of the database so I will try to retrieve your points and reviews but it will take sometime to compare both databases which are huge.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Where is the result of last GD contest?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kalyani, sorry about that. Since you have special permissions you are able to login even through the site it offline maintenance mode. But we migrated to the new site with data present at the time of going offline.

We have a backup of the database so I will try to retrieve your points and reviews but it will take sometime to compare both databases which are huge.

PHEW!!! What a relief! I am really glad to read that the data can be migrated, please do so at your convenience, I don't mind if it takes some time but I really want those posts here as there are some posts that are really crucial from my point of view, some hard moderation stuff but I want everyone to look at those posts, so please please do retrieve those, I am not much worried about the points, I can always work them back but the posts are more important. A

Also, now the points are still not adding up. Another point is, are those articles that I reviewed yesterday good and will be published once the system is back on foot?? Because the authors have all done a great job and taken lot of efforts on them and it would be sad to lose them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.